Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

10 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I used to love Joan so so much, but in the last year or so she became unbearable to me. :idk: I don’t know exactly what the change was, maybe it was her clinging to the nepo-squad so desperately, but I ended up unfollowing her on social media. 

Also gimme those names too. My kidneys are in prime condition. Top dollar.  

Wait, nvm. I think I already know a couple. 

Check PM

4 minutes ago, rodi said:

Aah, thank you! Oh how I love this girl :rofl::clap:

And agree about the Silver Screen Angels segment! Definitely one of my all time favorites. Doutzen, Magda, Miranda, the Music, the outfits, the slow motion :wub:

Fingers crossed for the slow motion this year !

3 minutes ago, vsinside said:

Well, look at Izabel in 2014 abs are literally kicking into your face :D 

Yuuup! Every time i watch her I think ‘man i wanna be ripped’ buuuuut that bag of spinach chips looks hellllla gud rn.

I'd be very curious as to what the range in figures for the show is...and if the veteran angels can negotiate within the contract (requesting certain MUA or hair for show, or special masseuse, private dressing room, etc)..I remember a few years ago a backstage pic was posted that listed certain girls as 'priority'..:pop:

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

I can 100% confirm VS pays some of the top tier models (this comes straight from the models mouth). In fact they offered money to two models who went to castings and the models were offended that Ed & Co. wouldn't pay them way they wanted, so the two models walked despite being told they were in.

which year was this?

25 minutes ago, vsinside said:

Don't you dare, we found a good replacement for her.. Kelly Gale :happy:

I like Kelly but there’s just always something lacking with her. I think it’s because she’s so boring and sort of hard to relate to? If you go on her Instagram all she ever really talks about is working out and or eating healthy and then her usual pics of her bf etc. I’m not asking for her to over share, I just wish we got to see more of her personality because besides her amazing body she seems so one dimensional. I think if she was more relatable she’d have more of a fanbase and attention on Instagram...(and maybe even book more jobs? Maybe that’s a reach though)

6 minutes ago, Lowlapez said:

I'd be very curious as to what the range in figures for the show is...and if the veteran angels can negotiate within the contract (requesting certain MUA or hair for show, or special masseuse, private dressing room, etc)..I remember a few years ago a backstage pic was posted that listed certain girls as 'priority'..:pop:

it's obvious

7 minutes ago, Redwinemom said:

I like Kelly but there’s just always something lacking with her. I think it’s because she’s so boring and sort of hard to relate to? If you go on her Instagram all she ever really talks about is working out and or eating healthy and then her usual pics of her bf etc. I’m not asking for her to over share, I just wish we got to see more of her personality because besides her amazing body she seems so one dimensional. I think if she was more relatable she’d have more of a fanbase and attention on Instagram...(and maybe even book more jobs? Maybe that’s a reach though)

Yeah Kelly has so much potential but she focuses on working out and eating healthy I'm like ok we get it