Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

34 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

FORUM UPDATE: Only members with 100+ posts could view/post in this forum :thumbs_up: Everyone else will need to wait until the hype is over :p

In case anyone haven't read about the locked threads:

Many of our forum members have stated good reasons why we should keep the VSFS thread locked, and I have to agree. Putting the initial 25 post requirement was a start, but as it's been pointed out- people can spam 25 posts in 10 minutes or less. At least with 100 posts it shows you're at least somewhat invested in our forum and want to participate. You have several weeks to get your post count out, and 100 isn't too much to ask!

1 hour ago, rodi said:

I couldn‘t have said it better :thumbsup:

Maybe this really helps some of us to become more active here. :smile: 

And I also totally get it why the VS-thread was locked. Reading that stuff with Almina, and that she was basically put on the spot with taking it to IG and stating her name etc - that‘s just not okay! :no: She could‘ve really gotten in trouble thanks to that!

So even though I‘m of course not happy about the thread being locked - the world won‘t end because of it! ;) 

See, that is nice to know but no one should be posting information that sensitive that she could lose her job or information that can be traced back to her. Feels like common sense. :sad:

Elsa cut her hair just before the holiday commercial, and then I believe she had it shortened a little more afterwards. I think the overload of nudes was them trying to nail their “champagne” theme. 

Also, here’s a helpful hint for those theatening to spam the board for their posts- go check out the general discussion threads. There are some fun interesting topics and games in there, and you’ll also get to know members of the site. 

22 minutes ago, Dipit said:

See, that is nice to know but no one should be posting information that sensitive that she could lose her job or information that can be traced back to her. Feels like common sense. :sad:

And that‘s the big problem (with society in general, but let‘s not dig that deep, this is a forum for fashion after all :D ), a lot of people just don‘t use their brains anymore! They just do & say things without thinking what the consequences could be :sad: The thing with Almina is just a prime example for that I‘d say... :sad: 

and +1 for more Angels with short hair! Didn‘t Karlie have short hair too at one point? 

15 minutes ago, kmb08 said:

Elsa owned that shoot. Almost makes me want to cut my hair that length, lol 

Do it. I chop my hair to around my chin every spring and it’s always such a fresh nice change. (And then I just let it grow out for the rest of the year, minus little trims to freshen up layers and split ends.)