Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

The difference is that we are not stupid enough to tag Ed Razek in our posts or the models. We post, we discuss, we move on. These idiots are tagging Ed, VS, the models and their mammas. Take the Almina example, had that post remained on BZ, nothing would have happened, but because it ended up on 1000 IG accounts, her job was put at risk and she had to come out and deny everything. 

Also i feel like most of BZ members are very careful with what they share in terms of information. Sure, we do have a lot of people who just make up things, but those who are legit try very hard to verify things or warn everyone to take things with a grain of salt.

Fun fact: sometimes we're just joking around with oír theories or sharing a random thought and ends up on IG as facts.

Anyway, Pretty only did what other members asked her too, it's not like you have to sell your soul to Satan to access to the thread.:rofl:

26 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Fun fact: sometimes we're just joking around with oír theories or sharing a random thought and ends up on IG as facts.

Anyway, Pretty only did what other members asked her too, it's not like you have to sell your soul to Satan to access to the thread.:rofl:

That's not really the point...

14 hours ago, Clauds said:

I love ungrateful people who are too lazy to even post a goddamn "thank you for the info/video/pictures" complaining about not being able to access the thread. The balls on yall :rofl: 

Also if Lais was unable to walk the show for some reason, I think they'd have to skip it altogether tbh because it wouldn't fit anyone else and it's so heavily promoted to be hers that it would be just weird.

Sometimes I check the thread a few days after and feel like my replies would be bringing up old stuff. Heck, I even feel like this reply is late!

As for Lais, they'd probably use clips of her photoshoot in the show and then the following year, she'd get a montage/scene where she talks about it, just like in 2013. Let's pray it doesn't happen!

7 hours ago, *Luna* said:

@Prettyphile Just wondering. I understand why the VSFS 2017 topic has been made private and only to people with a certain amount of posts, but why now? It makes zero sense to do it now, most "good" information has been posted all over social media anyway.

As I said before going back at least 5 years the VSFS thread has been put on private around two weeks to a month before the show.. so once again we're on par with every other year, that's why now. And regardless if it makes sense or not, this is the time block that has been chosen as an appropriate time to close the thread by the staff.  Everyone who is a participating member seems happy with the thread being more private.

A lot of people want the thread to be put to 100 posts, and I get that, but I've already committed to 25. Next year I'll lock the thread earlier and I'll possibly up the post count to 100.

I totally understand. I am a long-time lurker (I have social anxiety that apparently extends to the internet..) but I needed a push to become more active so thank you for pushing me out of my comfort zone! I look forward to becoming a more active member. :flower:

1 minute ago, kmb08 said:

I totally understand. I am a long-time lurker (I have social anxiety that apparently extends to the internet..) but I needed a push to become more active so thank you for pushing me out of my comfort zone! I look forward to becoming a more active member. :flower:

Welcome to BZ! If you need anything please do not hesitate to contact any of the staff. 

2 minutes ago, kmb08 said:

Welcome aboard ;) Hope your example will inspire other ! Looking forward to see your contribution

58 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

As I said before going back at least 5 years the VSFS thread has been put on private around two weeks to a month before the show.. so once again we're on par with every other year, that's why now. And regardless if it makes sense or not, this is the time block that has been chosen as an appropriate time to close the thread by the staff.  Everyone who is a participating member seems happy with the thread being more private.

A lot of people want the thread to be put to 100 posts, and I get that, but I've already committed to 25. Next year I'll lock the thread earlier and I'll possibly up the post count to 100.

It's not about the thread being private that seems odd to me, but like I said before too, 25 posts is hardly anything. Why not change it to 100 if it annoys everyone so much that there are lurkers? I'm sure those people won't be willing to post 100 posts vs 25 posts. I also find it a little strange that apparently next year the thread can be locked earlier and the post count will be 100 yet now it can't... Very confusing. The show is getting closer and closer and regardless of the 25 posts, those people who come here to get information won't stop because of a 25 posts requirement in order to view the topic so I'm guessing all the amazing good juicy news will get on IG anyway and then people here will still be surprised how that happened :/

58 minutes ago, kmb08 said:

I couldn‘t have said it better :thumbsup:

Maybe this really helps some of us to become more active here. :smile: 

And I also totally get it why the VS-thread was locked. Reading that stuff with Almina, and that she was basically put on the spot with taking it to IG and stating her name etc - that‘s just not okay! :no: She could‘ve really gotten in trouble thanks to that!

So even though I‘m of course not happy about the thread being locked - the world won‘t end because of it! ;) 

Cutting her hair was the best decision, it makes her facial features stand out more. Not loving the colors on her tho (or any of the super white models), it makes her look a bit washed out, i like it better when she wears strong colors like red or black.

I recall a lot of people griping when she cut her hair right before the shoot, but it really does look great with it short like that. 

@Clauds  I agree.  The color is too light for her.  She does look washed out. She looks a lot better in the bold jewel tone colors. 

32 minutes ago, aguusmaltes said:

Can we talk about how GORGEOUS Elsa looks here? I love her with short hair.

Cutting her hair down a little just gave her a fresh kind of new look (but she was a bombshell even before that, no doubt)