Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Also, Y'all help me live vicariously while I'm at work at 4am. I loved seeing people take on Sophia's 'WOW AMAZZZING EXOTIC LUXURRRRIOUS' commentary. Thought I was the only one for the longest while who'd question her taste and repetitive theme choices.

12 minutes ago, Jaku84 said:

I can't acces it either. Seems mean :-)

Get your post count up, and like @toodarnhot has said...

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

Considering how much work goes into this thread- especially during the actual show when Pretty and Co collect and post all the HQ images- it’s really not unreasonable to ask that you’re a contributing member of the forum to have access. 

16 minutes ago, Dipit said:

Random question. Does anyone know what would happen to the FB if Lais were to have something happen to her that would prevent her from walking in Shanghai? Especially after all of this promo and press?

I also have been thinking about it probably because of her ankle case few years back but off cource this can happen to anyone. probable someone else will be wearing it but.. you know i think this would be be bitter sweet for that person, being a second choice and being aware that it wasnt for you..

5 minutes ago, Light_Blue said:

I also have been thinking about it probably because of her ankle case few years back but off cource this can happen to anyone. probable someone else will be wearing it but.. you know i think this would be be bitter sweet for that person, being a second choice and being aware that it wasnt for you..

I was worried about fit issues with that but you never know. They could give it the padded/lined treatment or maybe aggregate some footage and behind the scenes yadda yadda for it. Can't imagine them skipping it entirely a la Karlie in Calendar Girls (albeit for a more understandable reason).

29 minutes ago, Dipit said:

Random question. Does anyone know what would happen to the FB if Lais were to have something happen to her that would prevent her from walking in Shanghai? Especially after all of this promo and press?

This is something I'd like to know as well. Who do y'all think would get it if Lais was unable to?

9 minutes ago, Dipit said:

I was worried about fit issues with that but you never know. They could give it the padded/lined treatment or maybe aggregate some footage and behind the scenes yadda yadda for it. Can't imagine them skipping it entirely a la Karlie in Calendar Girls (albeit for a more understandable reason).

Yep, the fit issue can be a challenge and I think in that case they should of given it to someone who already had it like Adriana. Receiving FB for the first time by a second choice and by some unfortunate circumstances is just sad but let's have a hope that nothing like that will happen ;)

26 minutes ago, star2011 said:

Well I have over 500 post and still can’t see it, it seems mean for sure... 

Its definitely not locked for you, just search it and you'll find it..click on that link. Every year the thread starts in the General Discussion spot and then gets moved to its own topic with '2017' with the other threads..

26 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Its definitely not locked for you, just search it and you'll find it..click on that link. Every year the thread starts in the General Discussion spot and then gets moved to its own topic with '2017' with the other threads..

Got it! Didn’t realized it was moved! Thank you guys!

I love ungrateful people who are too lazy to even post a goddamn "thank you for the info/video/pictures" complaining about not being able to access the thread. The balls on yall :rofl: 

Also if Lais was unable to walk the show for some reason, I think they'd have to skip it altogether tbh because it wouldn't fit anyone else and it's so heavily promoted to be hers that it would be just weird.