Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I got behind of updating the list back in August so there's a few months of shoots that are missing from that list too. :ninja: Sorry. I'll try to get it back in order when I have a moment. They haven't done any major shoots since the holiday commercial though- I think it's been a lot of white wall. I think the events list is off a lot as well. 

17 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I got behind of updating the list back in August so there's a few months of shoots that are missing from that list too. :ninja: Sorry. I'll try to get it back in order when I have a moment. They haven't done any major shoots since the holiday commercial though- I think it's been a lot of white wall. I think the events list is off a lot as well. 

No need to apologise at all, and you're right nothing major has happened recently since the holiday shoot. Not even campaigns

VS -

Does a commercial with the NA: I hate it, this looks like shit, X, Y and Z model look horrible, this is bullshit, not sexy

Does a commercial with the women they've been using since 2000: YAAAAAAAAAS YAAAS! Flawless, sexy, amazing, perfect, fantastic.

And people still ask why they're still stuck with Adriana and Alessandra :rofl: I adore the NA, but they can't hold a candle next to these two

4 hours ago, Clauds said:

VS -

Does a commercial with the NA: I hate it, this looks like shit, X, Y and Z model look horrible, this is bullshit, not sexy

Does a commercial with the women they've been using since 2000: YAAAAAAAAAS YAAAS! Flawless, sexy, amazing, perfect, fantastic.

And people still ask why they're still stuck with Adriana and Alessandra :rofl: I adore the NA, but they can't hold a candle next to these two

This happens because the most of the NA are boring, Stella, Martha, Romee, Jas are all meh.

I think the same but I'm really tired of Alessandra and she looks so old in this commercial. 

To be fair i don't think it's all fault of the NA, sure half of the group(in my opinion is boring and couldn't look this amazing, but you don't see VS pushing this sexy, femme fatale vibes on the NA commercials... It's only brallete crap and a teen, natural vibe with awful music in the background... I'm pretty sure Lais, Elsa, Sara, Jo and Jasmine could be as bombshell with the right concept and direction.

And the Christmas commercial doesn't count, because we all know that has been terrible for years with 3seconds of screen time for each girl, not even the queens of VS (aka Adrian, Ale, Candice) stand out

I think its 50/50. The new angels surely don't look like the old and past vs angels. Most of them are skinnier or aren't known for the bodies in the way gisele, tyra, candice was/are. They also don't have a good face with flare to them like Adriana and Ale (when she was a little younger). They are pretty or cute but nothing that will make you go wow. And if they do have the look, they are boring and don't know how to use their look.

Its also VS fault, for hiring so many of them like that first of all. And I guess VS were trying to accommodate their looks, by not giving them commercials and material to work with that is actually fierce, sexy and will make you go wow. The ale and adriana commercial was the first time in a long time where they made a commercial that was straight sex appeal. The crazy thing about that, was at one point thats all VS ever did in their commercials. Now its like once or twice a year when they do it.

VS needs to get it together, because Adriana and Alessandra just cannot be there forever. and neither will their appeal. They should try more to make this content with the younger angels and models 

Very well said! I think it's both VS' fault because they don't market the girls with potential (like Lais, Elsa, Stella at the top of my head) right, but also a lot of the girls simply don't have the look to nail one of those commercials, the thought alone of Romee in a commercial like this makes me want to cringe, same for Behati but she ain't a NA. So i do think it's 50/50

I feel like the last time VS found gold and actually did a good job at marketing was Candice and Rosie, now they've got Elsa, Lais and Stella and they keep getting stuck in cutesy, boho, bralette commercials.

They need to make Grace E. an angel ASAP. She has the body, the face, the HF background and the comercial one, the personality. I could go on but well, she's just a bombshell and they should know it by now. I'm just waiting to see when she's going to have a beauty contract, if she doesn't have one by now.

NA half of them dont have the sex appeal 

Elsa , Jo and Jas and even Sara can nailed it tho  but i think Lais even with the hottest body she cant that much .

Stella meh

Taylor , Romee and martha trying to be super sexy dont work for them maybe with the time.

btw Candice and Rosie was the best duo ever both looked fire. like Adri and Ale . 

Candice and Behati is okeish  because Candice stands out so much 

Sara and Taylor could work tho . but Tay needs help  to be more like a sexy bitch ( girlfriend have the face)  

another duo : Taylor and Romee ...lolz

Most of the new girls are more sensual than sexy. By that I mean they can pull off sexy, but sensuality is their element. Girls like Sara, and Lais can serve sexy but they can only deliver so much. Stella is like the mysterious dark angel, sensual under the right circumstances but hot af if you leave her be. As beautiful as Taylor is, she’s just not sexy to me. She is gaddamn gorgeous but almost like a one trick pony, and that’s ok. It’s where she excels. Same as Romee, too pretty to be considered hot. 

What people fail to realize is the pathetic state the  modeling industry is in these days, most of the girls look alike and the aesthetic they’re going for these days is not sexy and powerful with charisma galore like when Ale and Adriana came, but to be relatable, follow what ever trend is happening, and be social media savvy. I have no interest in knowing the new girls in the industry because it’s the same damn thing.

I remember my friend was so obsessed with the 2U music video when it came out and she went on and on about how the girls are so beautiful that they look like Barbie dolls. She told me to tell them their names, she instantly recognized Sara because obviously she’s brunette and Stella because she was the only one that wasn’t smiling and jumping up and down like the rest, and she recognized jasmine too. When it came to the rest, she just couldn’t put her finger on who was who because they were all acting the same way and were all blonde. I cringed so hard for VS. But like I said, these are the kinda girls modeling agencies have been pushing to the forefront. Be giggly and sunny and be a good selfie taker and a lifestyle that involves going to the gym. You don’t have to be excellent at catwalking or emoting in print (Gigi and Kendall).

This Ale and Adriana commercial stands out because well they are sexy af and they’re so gracious at selling that. The others can be sexy too but you can always see how hard they’re trying to stay in character.

Just wanted to share with you guys; 

the problem is not just the models, some of them really do have the it factor to be an angel, such as Lais and Josephine, but THE CREW is bad; they've been trying to make the NA youngers than they already are, and then you get things like de Festival commercial wich looked like PINK;

I mixed the Sexy Illusions commercial with the Obsessed commercial song, and thats the result

VS.mp4

Black and white version

BW.mp4