Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

The guy tagged #coffin #hrgiger #gottawaittilljanuary, so I don't think the shoot has anything to do with Halloween, Valentines, or even the Fashion Show... Not sure what Giger and Coffins has to do with lingerie, but the level of approval is even higher now.

6863bfd2b5cf930484c4df3b75607a42--giger-art-album-covers.jpg Giger-Necronomicon-IV.jpg phpThumb_generated_thumbnailjpg.jpg hr-geiger-excerpt-can-you-hear-air-horns-in-space-tk-tk-tk-body-image-1476371533.jpg Giger-Taschen-morpheus-news.jpg

27 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

The guy tagged #coffin #hrgiger #gottawaittilljanuary, so I don't think the shoot has anything to do with Halloween, Valentines, or even the Fashion Show... Not sure what Giger and Coffins has to do with lingerie, but the level of approval is even higher now.

Again, I think it’s for the 10 Magazine Feb issue that’s released around the end of January. :idk: Timing works, and makes sense for Sophia to be involved. 

:rofl: I wouldn’t get your hopes up too high- the last VS issue was that oddly named “Pleasure Fluid” shoot, and before that it was that photoshopped to death Pin Up angels with Nick Knight. 10 Magazines loves ruining good things. 

Number of shoots/events the Angels have done so far:

Done with the help of @toodarnhot's brilliant VS Photo List.

Commercial Shoots

Elsa 4

Jasmine 3

Stella 3

Sara 2

Taylor 2

Lais 2

Martha 2

Jo 2

Romee 2

Lingerie Shoots

Jo 18

Elsa 16

Romee 14

Martha 13

Jasmine 12 

Lais 10

Sara 10

Taylor 9

Stella 6

Lily 6

Candice 4

Adriana 1

Alessandra 1

VSX Shoots

Jasmine 9

Martha 7

Jo 6

Romee 3

Lais 3

Adriana 2

Sara 2

Candice 2

Elsa 2

Lily 1

OVERALL

Sara

Jo 26

Jasmine 24

Elsa 22

Martha 22

Romee 19

Lais 15

Sara 14

Taylor 11

Stella 9

Lily 7

Candice 6

Adriana 3

Alessandra 1

Events

Taylor 1

Sara 2

Jo 4

Stella 2

Martha 2

Adriana 1

Alessandra 2

Jasmine 2

Romee 3

Elsa 1

Of course, the photo disparity is huge and some photoshoots might have had multiple days but eh, I had the time. This stops at the Holiday Commercial so I don't know if they stopped shooting. This is awesome @toodarnhot