Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

4 hours ago, JJMarvel said:

There's some "secret" shoot going on in New York today. Location is @duffsbrooklyn, they shared a post last week and today aswell, apparently they aren't allowed to share any BTS stuff since the collection "will only come out next year". @10magazine is there aswell, so must be something big. Models are Josephine (and Sara I guess), Jo posted a pic about a secret project (and Sara said she's working today aswell). 

And it looks trashy af, that make-up Sara is having on is horrendous lol

36 minutes ago, JJMarvel said:

And it looks trashy af, that make-up Sara is having on is horrendous lol

That's gothy makeup and I greatly approve (even though it's not well done.) :rofl: That's like Friday night for me so it's nice seeing VS steer away from something natural, or overtly glam for once and represent those who aren't so mainstream, even if for one project.

VS a bone to pick if you please. If you are going to do it, do it right. Get on the level, or at the very least if you pull inspiration from Post Punk and Goth Robert Smith and Siouxsie Sioux makeup from the 80's, hire someone who knows how to do the makeup.

Spoiler

59e9bd1facfa6b22c5b2f3defcff8ccb.jpg siouxsie-sioux-08.jpg

36 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

That's gothy makeup and I greatly approve (even though it's not well done.) :rofl: That's like Friday night for me so it's nice seeing VS steer away from something natural, or overtly glam for once and represent those who aren't so mainstream, even if for one project.

VS a bone to pick if you please. If you are going to do it, do it right. Get on the level, or at the very least if you pull inspiration from Post Punk and Goth Robert Smith and Siouxsie Sioux makeup from the 80's, hire someone who knows how to do the makeup.

Hide contents

I have nothing against dark and gothy make-up but the quality of how it's done bothers me a lot :D I might not know a lot about make-up but even I can see that's plain Halloween dress up make-up lol

39 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Why did Elyse Taylor fall off from VS?

I’m just speculating from what I’ve seen, but I think her pregnancy was the main reason. She was shooting VS still when she was 4 months pregnant, but then I don’t think she ever came back after the pregnancy.  I think VS just moved on and found new catalog favs while she was on maternity leave. :idk: I believe Ed still really likes her- I used to see him commenting on her IG a lot. 

10 minutes ago, JJMarvel said:

I can see that's plain Halloween dress up make-up lol

That I can 1000% agree with. It's very "I'm new to the goth scene and just learning to do my makeup" which is a shame.

When I first got into the scene it took me 4-5 hours to do my makeup and then years to master all my looks.. and even now it still can take me a couple of hours just to get it to perfection. That kind of makeup leaves little room for error. I'm just kinda floored that VS didn't hire someone who could achieve the look for them without it looking Halloweeny

1 minute ago, star2011 said:

How do you know the shoot is vs related? I highly doubt vs would do a shoot with that kind of make up. It's most likely an editorial for Sophia's magazine, Since she's involved. Sophia is never involved for vs shoots. 

I dunno, I'm just going along with what everyone else has said about the shoot.... Either way they skuffed the makeup which makes me a sad panda :sad: but I still like it!

10 Magazine does a VS related issue around February (not sure if it’s an annual thing but I remember at least two issues in recent years) so my guess would be that. It’ll probably have Balmain and VS tie ins, but not actually be a “vs photo shoot.” 

5 hours ago, star2011 said:

How do you know the shoot is vs related? I highly doubt vs would do a shoot with that kind of make up. It's most likely an editorial for Sophia's magazine, Since she's involved. Sophia is never involved for vs shoots. 

It seems to me that it might be for the VSxBalmain collab, since it's supposed to be punk and all that. Sophia IS part of the VSFS creative team, so if it has to do with the collection, then that's why she's there. 

8 hours ago, star2011 said:

She used the hashtag #SophsVSMemories. Which she uses for all VS related stuff.

4 hours ago, diamondtw said:

Sophia said "Day One Done" and we know Jo & Sara shot yesterday, so hopefully if it's VS related we will get more info today

Jo left to LA last night so she won't be there I suppose. Jas, Romee and Taylor are in LA aswell. Elsa is in Spain. Martha is back in NY too. Not sure about where Stella is hanging out. 

-> Another post that bar/club/whatever it is posted about the shoot.

Just now, JJMarvel said:

Jo left to LA last night so she won't be there I suppose. Jas and Taylor are in LA aswell. Elsa is in Spain. Martha is back in NY too and I think Romee left LA aswell yesterday (maybe to NY?). Not sure about where Stella is hanging out. 

Lais celebrated her birthday in LA last night.