Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

That's exactly the reason why I don't like her. Sure she's a sweet and humble girl but there's NO reason to take your shirt off 24/7 to show your boobs which we already have seen plenty of times. And then she's still in denial whenever people mention she most likely had a boobjob. I think she's doing a great job for the LGBTQ community and many other good causes (which also includes female rights stuff) but she should stop sexualizing her own damnself in the first place.

She's one of the faces of a lingerie brand jeez :rofl:

And she post this kind of pics just sometimes, most of the time you can't even see her boobs, she does a good job promoting VS and maybe thats way they love her

And i love her for not feeling the need to cover her belly button just because is not perfect

1 hour ago, peroxideblonde said:

And she post this kind of pics just sometimes, most of the time you can't even see her boobs

Yes, you can’t even see her boobs. 

Or her ass. 

Just super casual Sunday football attire. Gotta be comfy! 

This isn’t about promoting VS. :rofl: Like Sanni said- it’s about the male fan base. “Look, I’m a hot girl who ALSO LIKES SPORTS!” Which is fine if you want to build your following that way, but it makes sense that a lot of women here seem fatigued with her feed because of it. And also could be tied into her booking less work outside of VS lately, if that’s not the image clients want to promote, or the demographic they’re trying to reach. 

i said MOST OF THE TIME and the first pic is just her cleavage, sorry if she's not flat chested and she's wearing VS so she's promoting their lingerie too since she tagged them. You're all acting like that's all she does which is not true, she's far from acting like Alexis for example

I'm not gonna judge her social media as being right or wrong because everyone has a different taste and likes to see different things. But I do think it's hurting her chances to get jobs outside VS, while VS may love her sluttysport look, I can't see high-end designers wanting to be associated with that image. If you take a look at the girls who are more successful in the HF worl, they present themselves differently, like Taylor or Stella, even Elsa who is naked like 80% of times does it more carefully and less in-your-face slutty. The problem with focusing on building a male fanbase is that they leave as soon as hotter girl arrives,  your tits get saggy, you gain like 10lbs or get pregnant. She should find a balance because in the industry where she is, it's females you gotta go for because we are the ones buying whatever you are trying to sell. Like some others mentioned, I too unfollowed her because her instagram IMO it's a shitshow, which kinda sucks because I do love how she works for good causes like LGBT+ rights but I can't take another pointless picture of her tits in Raiders gear

31 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I'm not gonna judge her social media as being right or wrong because everyone has a different taste and likes to see different things. But I do think it's hurting her chances to get jobs outside VS, while VS may love her sluttysport look, I can't see high-end designers wanting to be associated with that image. If you take a look at the girls who are more successful in the HF worl, they present themselves differently, like Taylor or Stella, even Elsa who is naked like 80% of times does it more carefully and less in-your-face slutty. The problem with focusing on building a male fanbase is that they leave as soon as hotter girl arrives,  your tits get saggy, you gain like 10lbs or get pregnant. She should find a balance because in the industry where she is, it's females you gotta go for because we are the ones buying whatever you are trying to sell. Like some others mentioned, I too unfollowed her because her instagram IMO it's a shitshow, which kinda sucks because I do love how she works for good causes like LGBT+ rights but I can't take another pointless picture of her tits in Raiders gear

Get out of my head! :D Yep, males will get you really popular but you can be an IT girl only for so long before someone else takes over. Catering to men is not advisable if you want longevity in your career because it’s the women who will stick around and support you if they like you. Look at Megan Fox, for a while, she was everywhere and it was hard to imagine anyone else becoming the new IT girl but I knew the day would come and thought that she should try to appeal to women too. Kate Upton had the same problem early on in her career in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

Get out of my head! :D Yep, males will get you really popular but you can be an IT girl only for so long before someone else takes over. Catering to men is not advisable if you want longevity in your career because it’s the women who will stick around and support you if they like you. Look at Megan Fox, for a while, she was everywhere and it was hard to imagine anyone else becoming the new IT girl but I knew the day would come and thought that she should try to appeal to women too. Kate Upton had the same problem early on in her career in my opinion.

This is me 100% of the time. Clauds always says what I’m thinking

1 hour ago, gotportugal said:

Saying that her social media is made to attract more of a male audience and that it could affect her HF career is hating? When she used to do 30 shows and only does 5 tops now?

No, I can totally understand this point of view. What I can’t is that people are talking about her belly button, as if this was a big deal :banghead:

the biggest reason for her pause in HF is her big boobs (I Think). But she’s not the only angel out of HF scene, Jasmine was only in two whatever shows, Martha and now Romee is falling with them. 

Jo is sexy and cute, is her style, she likes to show her sexyness using football jersey or not, and she looks good ? BTW she’s not the only VS angel who post this type of pictures, Elsa and Jasmine are always posting too.