Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

I personally find her to be boring and generic, she's not beautiful enough (like Taylor) or interesting (like Stella) enough? I also think her handling of social media is a hot mess, she's constantly posting pictures of her tits which I'm sure is not an image a lot of brands want to be associated with, sure it works wonders for VS and their target but I doubt it goes down well with designers, just compare her feed to Stella or Taylor's. Josephine's best attribute is her body and that doesn't do anything for you in the HF world

I liked her much more before VS.

She walked almost all big shows (300+), had some really beautiful editorials and even some respectable campaigns.

Now she has boobs, VS and Balmain (this sounds as if I'm talking about a Kardashian).

Edit: Seems that Karl also likes her to some extent because she gets some campaigns for Fendi and his own label.

5 hours ago, Clauds said:

Still shocked by Grace's season, 20 shows (and i could be missing some) having walked just one show in Paris a big number o.o. VS needs to hurry up their asses and sign her ASAP, she's clearly a rising star in the industry

20 shows is nothing

I find Stella intresting, also pretty sure Josephine's boob(job) won't fit into the fashion week clothing they send out on runway and she isn't famous enough to get herself outfits custom fit for her. 

Also,low key hope they make Grace E an angel because she is too good for pink. We all knew it. Her runway season made it official. 

27 minutes ago, jennifer said:

20 shows is nothing

True.

For example, Josephine (whom we commented that almost doesn't do any HF anymore) four years ago (Fall 2013: S/S 2014 shows) walked 40 shows (source: models.com).

And she wasn't (even remotely) the best one out there. 

13 minutes ago, ivancica said:

True.

For example, Josephine (whom we commented that almost doesn't do any HF anymore) four years ago (Fall 2013 - S/S 2014 shows) walked 40 shows (source: models.com).

And she wasn't (even remotely) the best one out there. 

In that case Grace has done 51 shows from F/W 2017 - S/S 2018. Let's not forget grace only did one show in PFW because she was exclusive for Chanel. 

Edit-

Oh also, she is booked for vsfs 17 so that's 52 shows. 

Edited by nuttyfeet

6 minutes ago, nuttyfeet said:

In that case Grace has done 51 shows from A/W 2017 - S/S 2018. Let's not forget grace only did one show in PFW because she was exclusive for Chanel. 

I was counting only S/S 2014 (the shows happened in the fall of 2013). 

If I count in A/W 2013 this sums up to 62 shows (22 + 40).

And this was not to say that someone is better, just that 20 shows per season is not that much.

We are all horrible people i didn't even list Romee and literally no one noticed :rofl: sometimes i forget she even exists. I'll add her tomorrow if/when I can, pretty sure she's along the same line as Sara and Elsa.

7 hours ago, ivancica said:

I liked her much more before VS.

She walked almost all big shows (300+), had some really beautiful editorials and even some respectable campaigns.

Now she has boobs, VS and Balmain (this sounds as if I'm talking about a Kardashian).

Edit: Seems that Karl also likes her to some extent because she gets some campaigns for Fendi and his own label.

Karl has always had a bit of a penchant for Josephine. When she actually modelled she always walked for Chanel and did that Shu Uemura campaign shot by Karl. Plus even now she does some stuff for Fendi and Karl's own label.

It's such a shame she isn't doing as much anymore. I really do think her boob job ruined her career because without them she was able to quite seamlessly shift between doing HF and commercial work and had a strong versatility about her look. And as @Clauds said, her social media is a bit of a shit show... it's all boobs and that football team, I had to unfollow her because I was cringing too much and I was a fan of hers for years.

Plus she needs a stylist (although most of the angels do).

10 hours ago, Clauds said:

Still shocked by Grace's season, 20 shows (and i could be missing some) having walked just one show in Paris a big number o.o. VS needs to hurry up their asses and sign her ASAP, she's clearly a rising star in the industry

Agree with you, can't wait to see her as an angel, she is too big for Pink :hang:

3 hours ago, freya said:

Karl has always had a bit of a penchant for Josephine. When she actually modelled she always walked for Chanel and did that Shu Uemura campaign shot by Karl. Plus even now she does some stuff for Fendi and Karl's own label.

It's such a shame she isn't doing as much anymore. I really do think her boob job ruined her career because without them she was able to quite seamlessly shift between doing HF and commercial work and had a strong versatility about her look. And as @Clauds said, her social media is a bit of a shit show... it's all boobs and that football team, I had to unfollow her because I was cringing too much and I was a fan of hers for years.

Plus she needs a stylist (although most of the angels do).

Yep - I really liked her (and I'm still trying), but with boobs, raiders, awful style (some angels do have a stylist - look at Sara) and not much work outside VS I'm not sure what's to like.