Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

wtf are you talking about? She's my second favorite angel :rofl: Oh I get it, if you say anything remotely negative about a model you can't possibly like them.....  Well in that case I said Taylor's breasticals looked deflated in a pic.. I guess that means I dislike Taylor.

#JasmineHater

2 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

wtf are you talking about? She's my second favorite angel :rofl: Oh I get it, if you say anything remotely negative about a model you can't possibly like them.....  Well in that case I said Taylor's breasticals looked deflated in a pic.. I guess that means I dislike Taylor.

Bet you are regretting putting Romee there :rofl: As far as why Lais and Jasmine are the least popular models, Lais barely does any promo, she clearly uses social networks just to keep clients pleased. Jasmine on the other hand uses it way too fucking much, you know when and where she is taking a wee because she is always posting but it's never something interesting, mostly because she is simply not booking jobs and is not doing anything interesting, she didn't get a big jump with the FB so it means she's probably never getting it, so the popularity ship sailed has sailed for Jasmine IMO.

13 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

So you're admitting she isn't you favorite Angel, huh? #Hater

Hey just wanted to post a little review of meeting some of the Angels before the Balmain show this week :p

- Josephine was the first to arrive among them and she stayed like 4-5 minutes with her fans, taking pictures and giving hugs; she was really sweet to everyone and she just have this big smile every time. She then had to enter the venue but photographers wanted her to walk a little so they can take pictures and she still stayed +2min for them

- 15min later : Romee came and she also took time to take pictures but some girls where speaking to her and I overheard that she didn't responded much as usual :rofl: She also walked for the photographers

- 15min later : Sara came by storm like no one saw her coming and she just quickly entered the venue saying she was late

- 5min later : Elsa arrived and posed for the photographers and then she hugged and took pictures with like 2 fans or so and she entered the venue since she was late

- 2min later : Martha arrived and she just waved and smiled at the fans and entered the venue

- 10min later : Alessandra was one of the latest model to arrive, 2hours before showtime when the first models arrived 1h30 before her ^^, and she posed quickly for the photographs and tried to enter the venue but one fan wanted to take a picture badly so she posed quickly for a selfie before entering

On 9/26/2017 at 1:39 PM, Marciotmello said:

Lais was amazing :smile:

Next week we're going to have Adriana with Dogpound 

The full schedule: 

Tuesday, September 26 – Lais Ribeiro at 305 Fitness with Sadie Kurzban
Tuesday, October 3 – Adriana Lima at Dogpound with Dara Hartman
Tuesday, October 10 – Alessandra Ambrosio at Tracy Anderson with Tracy Anderson
Tuesday, October 17 – Lily Aldridge at Ballet Beautiful with Mary Helen Bowers
Tuesday, October 24 – Stella Maxwell at Sky Ting Yoga with Beth Cooke

1 minute ago, diamondtw said:

^ I've saw this video like 2 hours after the release and it killed me :rofl:

In 2000 a woman named Sharen Jester Turney took over as the new Chief Executive of VS's eCommerce. She did this whole overhaul of the brand and got rid of whatever remained of the hooker aspect of the place and fancied it up, also know as getting rid of all the good shit

I lost of my shit when he said that! :rofl: