Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Lais is the odd one because she's the only woman there with three teenagers :rofl: @Prettyphile i told you when the candids came out that this shoot would be cringe worthy and I was spot on, IDK who thought this would be a good idea

I wasn't even referring to how bad the shoot was... I was referring to how fucking bad the models look. o.o If that's the best shot from the bunch then whomever picked it needs to be fired and a trained monkey put in his or her place..... I'm positive the monkey would do a better job picking pics.

From the glossy waxy looking skin, Lais and the bulbous shiny knot on her forehead, Jo's giant sized head because of the way she chose to pose (might want to take a model 101 course from Tyra),  Romee looking like she has a stick firmly wedged up her ass, the deflated boobs on Taylor.... I mean the list of bad goes on.

That picture is fucking scuffed on the highest level of scuffed.

7 hours ago, Clauds said:

Lais is the odd one because she's the only woman there with three teenagers :rofl: @Prettyphile i told you when the candids came out that this shoot would be cringe worthy and I was spot on, IDK who thought this would be a good idea

It wasn't us, that's for sure!  The makeup is bad, the styling is bad, the whole thing is just so..... :blink: