Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

i didnt said it was Kaia first walk its is her second and Bella against Kaia second walk  even with improvedment  cant look better thats a fact. Candice and Adri looked bomb in desigual btw

with the kisses and stuff.

Kaia second walk WINS ALL experienced catwalks of Bella.

No, I love Adriana but she still looks like a fucking idiot (a stunning idiot) walking for Desigual because it's a shitshow, not sure why Bella was expected to do much better in that show, especially because it was her first show. She's walked like a billion shows after that. You can hate Bella all you want but it's just your opinion, not a goddamn fact. I personally like Bella's walk and I think she did great last year at the VSFS and I'm excited to see again this year. 

Kaia is great and I'm 100% here for it but if you're gonna drag other girls into this at least be accurate about it. These are two completely different shows, and Bella had never been on a runway before and Kaia had walked CK literally just the day before and btw, a lot of people disliked Kaia's walk for CK because she looked (unsurprisingly) nervous. 

1 hour ago, MarVS said:

a goddamn fact is only that Kaia have a better walk .

No, it's not. It's your opinion and nothing else. Opinions are not facts. I think Naomi, Karolina and Gisele are the best ever but some people think they were too stiff. It's a matter of opinions. Again, I adore Kaia, she's amazing and I'd love to see her for VS but it's a stupid comparision, it's like comparing a HF walk to a VS walk, it's worlds apart.

Fact is Kaia has a good walk, it's too soon to say it's better than anyone else because consistany is key ! 

On a side note, Bella has a great walk as well but she got 15 chances to practice and get better at it that's why Nepotism is a double edge sword. If you get the first job easily it's even more important you deliver your f**king best ! and thats why Kaia is getting so much love and appreciation. 

it is a fact u have to be blind to dont see the difference between both and im not refering just Bella desigual walk . Kaia walk is better even Bella was in the Alexander Wang runway  too and u can tell. but ok if u think Kaia have not better walk than Bella ok :rofl:

8 minutes ago, nuttyfeet said:

Fact is Kaia has a good walk, it's too soon to say it's better than anyone else because consistany is key ! 

On a side note, Bella has a great walk as well but she got 15 chances to practice and get better at it that's why Nepotism is a double edge sword. If you get the first job easily it's even more important you deliver your f**king best ! and thats why Kaia is getting so much love and appreciation. 

But people are acting like Kaia is any better to the industry than Bella or Gigi (or Kendull and Baldwin chick who I loathe) when she isn't, the fact is the only reason why Kaia is booking so many jobs already and is getting all this buzz it's because she is part of the nepobitches crew, had she been born in a different family no one would give a flying fuck about her and she'd be starting from scratch like Taylor Hill did. I do think Kaia is stunning and I'm sure she would have ended up modelling anyway, but would she be this far ahead already if it hadn't been for her family? Absolutely fucking not, she's 16, she'd be modeling for Sherri Hill or a low-end brand with a small agency or in the development section.

6 hours ago, Clauds said:

No, I love Adriana but she still looks like a fucking idiot (a stunning idiot) walking for Desigual because it's a shitshow, not sure why Bella was expected to do much better in that show, especially because it was her first show. She's walked like a billion shows after that. You can hate Bella all you want but it's just your opinion, not a goddamn fact. I personally like Bella's walk and I think she did great last year at the VSFS and I'm excited to see again this year. 

Kaia is great and I'm 100% here for it but if you're gonna drag other girls into this at least be accurate about it. These are two completely different shows, and Bella had never been on a runway before and Kaia had walked CK literally just the day before and btw, a lot of people disliked Kaia's walk for CK because she looked (unsurprisingly) nervous. 

+100000000000000000000000000, amen!

11 hours ago, Clauds said:

But people are acting like Kaia is any better to the industry than Bella or Gigi (or Kendull and Baldwin chick who I loathe) when she isn't, the fact is the only reason why Kaia is booking so many jobs already and is getting all this buzz it's because she is part of the nepobitches crew, had she been born in a different family no one would give a flying fuck about her and she'd be starting from scratch like Taylor Hill did. I do think Kaia is stunning and I'm sure she would have ended up modelling anyway, but would she be this far ahead already if it hadn't been for her family? Absolutely fucking not, she's 16, she'd be modeling for Sherri Hill or a low-end brand with a small agency or in the development section.

That's why I said she has to be consistantly good now onwards. Her Alexander Wang walk was only so well received because no one had high expectations from her because we all knew why she was booking these jobs in the first place- her mom's reputation. If she dint walk like fire on ice she would have been the laughing stock. 

Like I said Nepotism is a double edge sword, it gives some people an undeserved leg up so it's 100 times more important that she prove that she is truely good to have skipped ahead off girls who go the long route !

On a side note, in 2 or 3 years I would love to see her work for VS rite now her body is totally HF and that's great because I would look to watch her do good work in it. 

Whether or not you think Kaia is a "member" of the nepotism crew, anyone can see that she has a much better walk than some of her other colleagues who seem to think they're the supermodels of today when in fact, they're far from it... I find it hilarious how some really seem to think they are on Linda Evangelista, Christy Turlington, Naomi Campbell's level :rofl: I'd say good luck trying but why even bother? Lately they've gotten more and more comments and not positive ones at that, so if I were them I'd start working on my personality, also grab a good pair of heels and start practicing  24/7 because some of these girls really do not know how to walk in heels and the only reason they're stumbling on that runway is because of their rich mommy and daddy. It's embarrassing to see how they truly think they've made it and how some compliment these girls on their "hard work" when they haven't had to do any of the hard work non famous models have to do. Sometimes I wonder how models who became famous before all this social media nonsense and nepotism thing feel about these girls, it sure can't be fun to know that these girls get basically everything handed to them, while others have to work day and night and still don't get as much credit as they should.

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

...so if I were them I'd start working on my personality, also grab a good pair of heels and start practicing  24/7 because some of these girls really do not know how to walk in heels and the only reason they're stumbling on that runway is because of their rich mommy and daddy. 

You mean like Lily Aldridge? :D

6 hours ago, ivancica said:

You mean like Lily Aldridge? :D

Lily can't walk at all yet no one seems to have given her a big stack of books to put on her head while walking in heels. I've heard stories of models literally doing this for HOURS to get a better walk. I swear, if I were them, I'd keep practicing until I couldn't walk for a week or something. Maybe that's dramatic, but I'd make these girls watch videos of Gisele walking down that runway like a boss over and over again, then make them go practice until I see progress. Nowadays it seems like they don't even practice these kind of things anymore. It's just like "Oh you come from a rich family and have lots of Instagram followers? Here's your contract!  Next week you'll be walking all the top shows! Oh and wait, here's your fantasy bra too of course. And while we are at it, we'll give you 2340284 Vogue covers as well, because why not?" :Angel: