Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

3 hours ago, Fitgirl88 said:

I don't understand either, but on the other hand how long has it been since Alessandra was shooting for VS? 

But Behati is nowhere near the same level/importance to VS as Ale is, there is no way that VS will bend their backs over for her. I really think that she is not an angel anymore, but Ed and rest of the VS stuff are waiting after show to announce it. I think they are afraid of backlash if they fire pregnant woman moments after she announced her pregnancy.

Just imagine chaos if Ed was like Bee congratulations for your pregnancy, but you are not an angel anymore, bye, bye! So they are waiting perfect moment to finally say she is not part of the team. 

for some wierd reason i feel like Sara is going to have the FB. idk

btw  i hate nepotism but i do have some excepctions like Kaia. she really impressed me so much her legs are amazing long and her walk at Alexander Wang at 16 years old is really fuckin good! heck she walks better than GIgi Hadid and Bella  who have walked for years . im not even lying on this one.

Hopefully next year Kaia and Thylane works for PINK  and Grace mainline :heart: 

1) Congrats to Bee on the baby. Dusty Rose needs a sibling! (Kelly Green or Grey if they're keeping with the  color names. :rofl:)

2) Kaia is going to be huge some day. Soon, w/i the next few years. Her walk is life. 

3) The line up that Clauds posted sounds great, though I'd add Lais and Sui or Ming for the angel line up. 

On 9/12/2017 at 6:37 PM, Prettyphile said:

Taylor first went into the VS offics at 16, as did Isabeli, and I believe Hailey Clauson also test shot with them before her parents screwed her career. It's rare but it can happen

I would say that is extremely stupid of VS to try to pull in 2017. Especially since thylane specifically has ALWAYS been under fire for doing work people think was too mature for her. That was literally her claim to fame. People have not forgotten she wasn't born too long ago.

But as I said, I wouldn't put it past VS to be so stupid to hire such young girls like this in that day in age.

12 hours ago, MarVS said:

The savage is real 

and this lmaooo

O M G. Haha. I've never seen the first fashion show in which Bella walked until now and I'm there like.... WTF. Kaia is another world in comparison. And the latter walks better than Bella even now Bella is more experienced. Incredible. 

That wasn't Kaia's first walk, the first one was actually for Calvin Klein and it wasn't nearly as good, she looked terrified. As for Bella, yup she looks terrible there because she's obviously too nervous but also, Desigual is just a fucking mess, she does really well now :idk: