Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

There are still some questions in my head about VS

-How about Adriana, Alessandra and Behati leaving VS? Adri and Ale are getting to old for being an angel maybe, Behati hasn't worked for VS in 2 years. 

-Adriana is now the longest working angel for VS ever right?

-Is VS planning to recruit new angels in the near future?

33 minutes ago, Fitgirl88 said:

-How about Adriana, Alessandra and Behati leaving VS? Adri and Ale are getting to old for being an angel maybe, Behati hasn't worked for VS in 2 years. 

Adriana has been with VS for 17 years so not only is she the longest working VS model ever, it's the longest contract ever in the industry, followed by Alessandra's 13 years for VS* and Cindy Crawford's 13 years with Revlon from 1989 to 2002.

Can't answer for sure of the other two questions but I'd love to see VS finally letting go of Dri, Ale, Behati, Lily and Candice.

*this was said by Ed, but I don't see why he'd lie about it

I see Adri going till her 40s, Ale might or might not follow her on it, but for them it's just easy money for something they've been doing their whole life. I see Candice staying another like 3-5 years, Bee is a mystery, Lily will probably stay as long as the vets are in, among the NA, it's completely arbitrary as it seems they are completely satisfied with them all.

5 hours ago, Fitgirl88 said:

1: I think Behati will leave after this show. Ale next year or probably in two/three more years with Adri. It's really unknown since rumours about being their 'last year' have been said for a lot of time.

2: Yes, like 17 years!

3: Maybe in two years when some old angels leave? but I don't find any girl who IMO is angel material. 

6 hours ago, Clauds said:

Adriana has been with VS for 17 years so not only is she the longest working VS model ever, it's the longest contract ever in the industry, followed by Alessandra's 13 years for VS* and Cindy Crawford's 13 years with Revlon from 1989 to 2002.

Can't answer for sure of the other two questions but I'd love to see VS finally letting go of Dri, Ale, Behati, Lily and Candice.

*this was said by Ed, but I don't see why he'd lie about it

Is it?

https://www.racked.com/2013/5/15/7671001/five-models-who-have-had-the-longest-beauty-and-fashion-contracts

Did they work all those years in a row tho? I'm not sure neither of them scored back to back campaigns every year. Also I clarified it was said by Ed Razek, not me so ... :idk: 

Unrelated but how long as Doutzen been with L'Oreal? It has got to be one of the longest running contracts as well, she's been there forever o.o