Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, Warhol said:

Can we talk about Zuri and Rachel Hilbert doing the casting? 

Since when pink spoke need to do this? 

Rachel isn't a spokesperson so she's no longer automatically contracted to do the show. (She hasn't worked for VS since last year's show.)

I keep seeing posts about Zuri having to go to castings, but haven't actually seen anything that indicates she went? 

Is it just me or ALL the girls seem to be thicker (in a really good way) this year? No one went working out like crazy, lost weight or got super toned up for this shoot which is unusual, I wonder if VS is going back to curves. Adriana, Sara, Candice (she had the baby like a decade ago don't @ me with the baby weight excuse), Alessandra, Martha Lais and Taylor all seem to be thicker than previous years and they all look great, I hope this goes on until the show

I wish they had shot Sara and Adri together! It would be my dream to see them shooting together! :D

@Clauds let's see if they keep the thickness for the Show, I think it can be a smart way for VS to say "all bodies are blablabla" without having ashley graham haha

33 minutes ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

Well I for one like Thicc Taylor

I like them all thick tbh, it looks great on them and I hope they keep it for the show and cast girls that go with that look. I'll never get over Anja Rubik's spine :no: 

6 hours ago, Clauds said:

I like them all thick tbh, it looks great on them and I hope they keep it for the show and cast girls that go with that look. I'll never get over Anja Rubik's spine :no: 

+1  I like that the girls aren't super hard  bodies. They're women, let  them be a bit softer around the edges.  It's not a bad thing, they look great. 
I remember seeing the pics of Anja. It looked painful. :confused:

Also, I thought Jordan Devon was a fit model again this year, so why go to castings? Are they making everyone go this year? Inquiring minds want  to know. 

@Limerlight Great  choice of music!