Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

10 minutes ago, Emerods said:

Maybe last day for the NA. Remember last year, Adri, Ale, Lily, Lais and Martha were shooting after in the opera

Some of the crew members have posted about leaving and being thankful for having to work with VS, so I'm not sure. I'm hoping that's the case though! 

15 minutes ago, Emerods said:

Maybe last day for the NA. Remember last year, Adri, Ale, Lily, Lais and Martha were shooting after in the opera

But this year they all shot together (in different groups ofcourse but all at the same location with same styling) Last year the first 2 days were the NA and the last day were the Veterans + Lais and Martha. So I guess Adriana either will be showing up today or she won't show up at all. Cause it sounds like it's the last day for everyone.

19 minutes ago, lovelyvs said:

Some of the crew members have posted about leaving and being thankful for having to work with VS, so I'm not sure. I'm hoping that's the case though! 

Not really, Candice started shooting one day after everyone and Alessandra two days, Adriana could be very well shoot today. However it does seem like everyone is leaving and IDK if Adriana would make the trip just to shoot for a day, seems kind of pointless.

As much as I love Dri I'm kinda hoping she skips the whole thing, I just wish Alessandra hadn't shot either, it would be refreshing to have just the new girls but oh well.

9 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Blaah, that PJs and puppies joke has been done already. I wonder if they are all just parroting each other. Someone screams out, “It’s PJs and puppies!” and others start shrieking “PJs and puppies!”

It would honestly suck to have everyone there except for Adriana. Not only would it suck, it would be weird. I mean, if Alessandra could even shoot. May as well have Adriana. But we have no idea about whats going on or where she is. Ed keeps tagging her and stuff but she isn't saying shit about where she is now.