Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

The black lingerie & accessories are definitely more my taste!

So are we assuming they stick with the same outdoorsy west theme for the fantasy bra? If so, Taylor should get it. For me, she has been the standout out of all of the photos so far.

5 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Or they don't want every single girl to be wearing the same cuts of underwear and outfits.  Watch out Elsa, that jacket and big gal panty means something....

Or Taylor is just a fatty fatty two-by-four and her body is just so bad that it needs to be covered. I'm sure that's it and it's only a matter of time before VS makes her drop weight or fires her for being THICC

The most levels of wrong that need to be hidden from the world. LE MOO

Well it's not the first time VS is trying to hide the girl her legs, they're just build thick I guess they have a specific form. Anyway can't remember seeing Taylor her full body in a VSFS since she's either wearing pants or thigh high boots. Also think this year won't be different since she only got thicker, which I have no problem about tbh. Her body looks amazing, she looks very mature.

Isn't it possible the group of Sara, Taylor and Romee did some shots with Michael Bay? Can't imagine Sara mistaken her on her snap and Romee tagged him in one of her IG pictures on her IG story. I also saw some filming thing going on on Hung his IG story I guess, 2 dark haired and 1 blonde in all black (Sara/Tay/Ro or Stella).

Lais and Candice are slaying all those ads, they look amazing and freaking hot! They should be paired, their beauties are so alike. Lais is Chocolate and Candice is Vanilla, I would die if they get paired.

If it was Lais and Candice instead of Lais and Romee in this shot - OMG