Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I think there's three shoots happening at the same time: Adam Frazino (Elsa and Martha doing pijamas somewhere apart from the rest of the girls), Jerome, and Russell James. It doesn't seem like Michael Bay is actually shooting today, no one has tagged him so far.

23 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I think there's three shoots happening at the same time: Adam Frazino (Elsa and Martha doing pijamas somewhere apart from the rest of the girls), Jerome, and Russell James. It doesn't seem like Michael Bay is actually shooting today, no one has tagged him so far.

Sara said It was "Bay day" on her selfie with Taylor.

1 hour ago, MarVS said:

VS are definitely not feeling Taylor new body tho .its pretty clear... they are covering her with those granny panties, and with a bed sheet , body scarf or something like that when she is on the horse.

Or they don't want every single girl to be wearing the same cuts of underwear and outfits.  Watch out Elsa, that jacket and big gal panty means something....

Or Taylor is just a fatty fatty two-by-four and her body is just so bad that it needs to be covered. I'm sure that's it and it's only a matter of time before VS makes her drop weight or fires her for being THICC

The most levels of wrong that need to be hidden from the world. LE MOO

3 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Or they don't want every single girl to be wearing the same cuts of underwear and outfits.  Watch out Elsa, that jacket and big gal panty means something....

Or Taylor is just a fatty fatty two-by-four and her body is just so bad that it needs to be covered. I'm sure that's it and it's only a matter of time before VS makes her drop weight or fires her for being THICC

The most levels of wrong that need to be hidden from the world. LE MOO

nah too much coincidence all the covered stuff for her... i agree with the bold .. so she have to be careful it happened to Barbara . and i Remenber they didnt give Hailey clauson a single picture showing belly in PINK  she was just doing yoga stuff . so watch out.