Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

10 hours ago, *Luna* said:

I understand for the outside world that it's interesting to know what models eat and what they do to stay fit though, but people seem to forget models are still people as well and at the end of the day they also like to sit down and have a nice simple meal or just relax and watch a movie. I wouldn't say that the promotion of unnaturally skinny models is more damaging, it's just as damaging as encouring unhealthy eating habits such as eating too much and too much of unhealthy foods. This is not directed at anyone btw, just a general observation. There doesn't really seem to be an in between anymore. 

yes exactly, I'm probably in the minority but I love interviews when the model gets to show off her personality. it's never anything deep but I think you get a better idea of who they are. 

when you put it that way, yeah it's just as bad, but I was thinking more about scale. 1 model vs basically the entire hf industry 

I'm actually pretty excited for them to start shooting, aspen looks so beautiful :blush:

3 hours ago, MarVS said:

clauds Candice skipped this 2 years tho . im just excited for her tbh 

It doesn't change the fact that she has been in every commercial from 2009 to 2014, I love Adriana but I couldn't be any less excited to see her doing the same commercial I've seen her in since like 2003, and she's skipped the commercial twice as well. I'm over seeing the same women every year, especially when VS does pretty much the same crap every and you can barely tell the commercials apart.

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

It doesn't change the fact that she has been in every commercial from 2009 to 2014, I love Adriana but I couldn't be any less excited to see her doing the same commercial I've seen her in since like 2003, and she's skipped the commercial twice as well. I'm over seeing the same women every year, especially when VS does pretty much the same crap every and you can barely tell the commercials apart.

So you have to think the same about Jasmine, Elsa and Josephine. 

3 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

When the hell did Adriana get a 5head? O.o 

She's always had quite a big forehead... kinda like Candice even though their head shapes are entirely different. I think Candice had a wider head at the top/ not as defined cheekbones compared to Adriana.

IMG_6837.JPG

9 hours ago, Warhol said:

So you have to think the same about Jasmine, Elsa and Josephine. 

Josephine has done literally one Christmas commercial, Elsa has done two commercials (the same amount as Taylor, Stella, Sara and Romee), Jasmine has done three, it's still just half of what Candice has done, and a very very small portion of what Adriana/Alessandra have done. So I'm not sure of what the hell you are talking about. If anything, the ones who have done more form the NA are Martha (who I've been saying needs to go for a long time, btw) and Lais, but those three you mentioned nope, so suuure, I should think the same :rofl::rofl:

Again, Adriana is my favorite model ever, I love her and she can do no wrong in my eyes, she'll still look amazing and better than the other bitches, but it doesn't change the fact that the commercial will most likely look the same as the commercials she's been doing since 2003, other than 2008 every year VS uses the same settings, same styling, for god's sake sometimes they even use the same music and dialoges. It's a been there, done that situation where neither Adriana, Alessandra, Candice or Lily add anything new or refreshing. Change is good, VS has nine new women they should be working on, they are the future of the brand after all but nope, we'll get more of the same again.

58 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Yass, so happy Hung is there! He does the best make up, I hope Josh goes too for hair

Josh was one of the first crew members confirmed. :smile: 

Adam Franzino is there, as well as Russell. I'm guessing they'll be broken into groups, with Russell shooting the main holiday campaign, and Adam doing the smaller campaigns/catalog stuff.