Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

7 minutes ago, aguusmaltes said:

Bee looks so... different :mellow:

Yes she does, and also her body looks like she just give birth, it looks like she hasn't workout at all in this time. I don't think she's coming back to VS.

39 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Sorry but compared to the rest of the angels there, she doesn't look very "model esque"... Even her face has lost that special something she used to have. 

imo I think her gaining weight is definitely a good thing, she looks fit and healthy and it definitely sets her apart from all the other super skinny models out there. she's got a beauty and lingerie contract, she's good.

1 minute ago, clouds said:

imo I think her gaining weight is definitely a good thing, she looks fit and healthy and it definitely sets her apart from all the other super skinny models out there. she's got a beauty and lingerie contract, she's good.

I don't see her staying with VS if she continues gaining weight. I can't see VS being okay with it if she keeps on gaining and gaining while the rest of the girls are fit and slim.

3 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

I don't see her staying with VS if she continues gaining weight. I can't see VS being okay with it if she keeps on gaining and gaining while the rest of the girls are fit and slim.

I personally disagree, I'm willing to bet she actually sells a lot better now that she has a more mature body. she's been gaining weight because she's training basically everyday so she's getting fit/putting on muscle mass, so it's not like she's going to be overweight :idk: it's a healthy weight gain

49 minutes ago, clouds said:

I personally disagree, I'm willing to bet she actually sells a lot better now that she has a more mature body. she's been gaining weight because she's training basically everyday so she's getting fit/putting on muscle mass, so it's not like she's going to be overweight :idk: it's a healthy weight gain

Something tells me it's not a "healthy" weight gain at all. If you have to believe these kind of interviews: http://www.elle.com/beauty/a41103/taylor-hill-victoria-secret-fashion-show-2016/ then her diet basically consists of only burgers, hot cheetos (which she claims to eat in one go, I don't understand how anyone can do that), m&m's and... oh wait, more junk food? The only good thing here is the chicken. http://www.harpersbazaar.com.au/health-fitness/taylor-hill-diet-calories-6651 3000 calories a day? No wonder she's gaining. Even if she is working out, if she really eats all that junk every day or often, it's far from healthy and pointless for her to work out if she's just going to have another unhealthy meal after working out.

Stop this shit about Taylor. Last year after a few years of watching VS almost with no emotion I saw her body in Road Ahead and believe me she is the best thing can happen to VS. With Josephine she is the best of NA. I agree she shouldn't gain more but her body is perfect now and tbh this year I am even more waiting to see Taylor's body than for comeback of Candice or Behati or even amazing performace by Adriana.

2 hours ago, clouds said:

I think the same, she just gained some wight and people get crazy about it lol

38 minutes ago, piotrz234 said:

Stop this shit about Taylor. Last year after a few years of watching VS almost with no emotion I saw her body in Road Ahead and believe me she is the best thing can happen to VS. With Josephine she is the best of NA. I agree she shouldn't gain more but her body is perfect now and tbh this year I am even more waiting to see Taylor's body than for comeback of Candice or Behati or even amazing performace by Adriana.

Agree, her body looks good

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

Something tells me it's not a "healthy" weight gain at all. If you have to believe these kind of interviews: http://www.elle.com/beauty/a41103/taylor-hill-victoria-secret-fashion-show-2016/ then her diet basically consists of only burgers, hot cheetos (which she claims to eat in one go, I don't understand how anyone can do that), m&m's and... oh wait, more junk food? The only good thing here is the chicken. http://www.harpersbazaar.com.au/health-fitness/taylor-hill-diet-calories-6651 3000 calories a day? No wonder she's gaining. Even if she is working out, if she really eats all that junk every day or often, it's far from healthy and pointless for her to work out if she's just going to have another unhealthy meal after working out.

I read the links you put and what you said and what the interviews said didn't entirely correlate. she said she ate 3000 calories the day before the vs show specifically, didn't mention in general, also she said that she likes eating chicken and cheeseburgers when she's working. when she was asked specifically about "vending machine food" or whatever she mentioned that junk food. they didn't ask her about the healthy food she liked? if I read just those interviews I would probably think the same as you but I visit her thread occasionally and I read an interview where she says she works out something like twice a day 5 days a week. I remember a specific comment she made about snacking on dark chocolate to feel like she isn't restricting herself, which to me implied she eats quite healthy. but who knows I guess, I haven't seen her be specific about what she eats and don't really keep up with her that much. I personally just don't buy her weight gain as being anything but growing from a teenager to an adult.

38 minutes ago, Warhol said:

I think the same, she just gained some wight and people get crazy about it lol

yes lol, I've seen a lot of people over analyzing it and I'm just like... huh?? 

(not directed at you Luna :smile:)

@clouds You made a good point saying it might just be her growing into her adult body. I personally do not find it a good idea though to promote eating all these unhealthy things right before she has to do the show or other work? There's also a big difference between eating a hamburger at home when you prepare it yourself with fresh ingredients vs going to McDonalds/In n Out/other junk food chains where they put who knows what in the meat and all the other food you can get there... to me it seems she doesn't really care that's it unhealthy. I'm not saying she has to live off salads 365 days a year... but this whole "oh I eat junk food a lot" hype is just getting really boring.

^ yes! I also agree that she wasn't sending the best messages in those interviews. she isn't the most polished or media savvy in interviews and I think vs know that seeing as she doesn't do that much promo anymore. honestly I'm just over models being asked about what they eat/how they work out, even though they're basically the only questions people are interested in asking apparently :rofl: what else is there to ask I guess. Also I would say that the fashion industry's promotion of ultra skinny girls is even more damaging and in my eyes taylor is doing a good thing in not being one of them anymore (not saying she was necessarily underweight tho)

56 minutes ago, clouds said:

^ yes! I also agree that she wasn't sending the best messages in those interviews. she isn't the most polished or media savvy in interviews and I think vs know that seeing as she doesn't do that much promo anymore. honestly I'm just over models being asked about what they eat/how they work out, even though they're basically the only questions people are interested in asking apparently :rofl: what else is there to ask I guess. Also I would say that the fashion industry's promotion of ultra skinny girls is even more damaging and in my eyes taylor is doing a good thing in not being one of them anymore (not saying she was necessarily underweight tho)

I understand for the outside world that it's interesting to know what models eat and what they do to stay fit though, but people seem to forget models are still people as well and at the end of the day they also like to sit down and have a nice simple meal or just relax and watch a movie. I wouldn't say that the promotion of unnaturally skinny models is more damaging, it's just as damaging as encouring unhealthy eating habits such as eating too much and too much of unhealthy foods. This is not directed at anyone btw, just a general observation. There doesn't really seem to be an in between anymore. 

I don't know if you've been giving a look at the posts about Behati's event from... yesterday(?) I think, on Instagram

People have been saying she looks pregnant again and she really looks like it in some pictures, but myabe it's just the dress? :idk:

I said this in her thread and everyone called me crazy but Behati does look like she's either pregnant again or really really bloated, but she's been bloated for weeks now o.o either way, I doubt she'll make it to the commercial.

Shame Lily is there, I was more than fine with just the NA tbh. And I'm glad Elsa cut her hair, at least we'll be able to tell one of the girls apart in this blink and you'll miss it commercial :rofl: 

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

And I'm glad Elsa cut her hair, at least we'll be able to tell one of the girls apart in this blink and you'll miss it commercial :rofl: 

Agree, I saw the picture and damn TOO MANY BLONDES they need to cut asap pls :sad: or make radical changes on their appearance, which i would like to see

And I don't know if i like Elsa's new hair but she'll pull out anything so i'm waiting for more quality pictures ♥

And I agree about B, she is so bloated, like on a pregnant level. That would be fun. Another year without her, I can live with it :smile: 

And I love Taylor's body tbh, I've never being a huge fan of hers but I love how she's building her body! And those legggssss <3

BTW i love sara's outfit, that oversized pullover is beautiful!