Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Tokyo is 15 hours ahead of Aspen, so Behati is leaving Tokyo today and has plenty of time to get to Colorado. Especially if they're filming/shooting in groups like they seem to be. So if she doesn't make the holiday commercial it's not because of a timing issue.

Candice fans are already freaking out on IG about her not being there. #Pray4Candice and that she doesn't miss her flight again. :rofl:

On a VSFS note, no way is it at the end of September like that person is guessing. That puts it during Milan and Paris fashion week(s). I think the earliest it's going to be is the second week of October.

2 hours ago, ceceshores said:

Candice fans are already freaking out on IG about her not being there. #Pray4Candice and that she doesn't miss her flight again. :rofl:

me too :cry:...lol... #BringtheSexiness2VS 

5 hours ago, ivancica said:

I don't like her work for VS. At all.

I don't like her work either, they need to change their work team asap. I also really dislike Danielle Priano with the makeup, I prefer Hung's work. 

1 hour ago, Chessie said:

I don't like her work either, they need to change their work team asap. I also really dislike Danielle Priano with the makeup, I prefer Hung's work. 

Hung and Josh are the best hair and makeup duo they have. I think at least one of them commented on someone's post about being there but I'm not 100% sure. 

1 hour ago, MarVS said:

me too :cry:...lol... #BringtheSexiness2VS 

She's in Brazil atm so keep praying.

All the NA are in Aspen yet zero old girls are there. Seems unlikely to me that they will do a group of nine and then a group of five, at this point i expect the commercial to be just the NA which honestly would be so refreshing. I hope the other five don't show up, nine is already a lot of girls.

Bee and Candice are not even in the US, Dri has already an event the 12th. So it is very possible they just won't go at all

8 minutes ago, Clauds said:

All the NA are in Aspen yet zero old girls are there. Seems unlikely to me that they will do a group of nine and then a group of five, at this point i expect the commercial to be just the NA which honestly would be so refreshing. I hope the other five don't show up, nine is already a lot of girls.

Bee and Candice are not even in the US, Dri has already an event the 12th. So it is very possible they just won't go at all

Lily is there. :idk: 

8 minutes ago, Clauds said:

But they take a few days to record, last year Adriana and Alessandra arrived later too