Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I like the idea of the holiday commercial being in Aspen, it's such a beautiful place with very winter-ish landscapes I really hope they explote the idea on the fullest and don't fuck it up like they did last year with the private affair one. 

3 minutes ago, Chessie said:

I like the idea of the holiday commercial being in Aspen, it's such a beautiful place with very winter-ish landscapes I really hope they explote the idea on the fullest and don't fuck it up like they did last year with the private affair one. 

What was wrong with the latest one? All I saw were some silly gifs.

2 hours ago, Sanni said:

well... everything is wrong, nothing makes sense - the outfits, the music, the whole idea... (i just rewatched it after a year and oh my gosh)

(hi again!!)

43 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

If Bee's in Japan right now, I don't see her making this commercial. :idk: At this point, I'd be surprised if she came back for the show. 

I think she'll be back soon. They film for several days

3 hours ago, Sanni said:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the commercial, the theme, location, music and costuming went beautifully together, and the song reminded me of how much I used to love  9 1/2 weeks and how much I want to see it again. Mickey Rourke was so good looking back in the day.

5 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Snow, Dark, Exotic are all themes that have been overdone through the recent years. It's just my opinion though. 

I agree, especially on snow. Its been done since the 90s I believe. I guess VS thinks its a signature thing but I think its just boring of them to constantly do