Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

29 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

I'm excited about the location but I'm assuming the final product will be lackluster like the last few years have been. And it looks like all the Angels are going to be in it again, maybe sans Behati.

I have the same feeling! 

10 hours ago, lovelyvs said:

Does anyone know what happened to VS' browser?!

VS changed their coding so they are all dead, we need someone smart to figure out how to make new ones

2 hours ago, Candylicious. said:

Hope someone will be able to figure it out soon :/ 

I hope so too but it seems unlikely, VS has always worked with VXXXXXX codes and they always sorted pictures by shoot as in all X day all together, and sometimes even by model , now they when with completely random letters and numbers combinations :/

Now that browsers are no longer being updated, if anyone wants to check out my old one (still has all the old pictures), feel free to PM me 

On 8/8/2017 at 10:43 AM, MarVS said:

hopefully we get this kinda outfits for the holiday commercial in Aspen ... and with some wings obviously 

17a03df5ceb72ed7325d5a5c818450be-opt-resp1200v.jpg d25b34cd549f3c0c2ea9cc70e9af0879--victoria-secret-angels-victoria-secret-fashion-show.jpg Monika-Jagaciak--2015-Victorias-Secret-Fashion-Show-Runway--02-300x420.jpg Victoria Secret Fashion Show 2015 Elsa Hosk.png

All I know is, if we get another snow segment during the show, I will shoot myself. Majority of these photos are from different years and there are actually even more years that isn't included in this post lol

8 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

All I know is, if we get another snow segment during the show, I will shoot myself. Majority of these photos are from different years and there are actually even more years that isn't included in this post lol

Snow, Dark, Exotic are all themes that have been overdone through the recent years. It's just my opinion though.