Adriana Brunette

Sara Brunette

Taylor Brunette

Lais Brunette

Jasmine Brunette 

Blonde: 5

Light Brunette: 4

Brunette 5

Can we now all stop about the "blondes" being all over the place? ?

The only wrong thing about VS that they have TOO MANY ANGELS. It was a big fault to make 10 new model to be a VS angel few years ago........Still noone knows them!! I love Romee, Jo and Sara but as you said it earlier noone have the VS IT FACTOR.

I would keep only Taylor, Elsa and Jasmine as a new angels and drop everyone else.

Even if the olds are getting retired soon, they should pick yearly or two yearly a new angels that people could get to know them. Around 2010-2011 there were so many promotional events, what happened with them?

The other thing I recommend to VS, to make an asian model (for example Sui HE) as a new angel + Barbara Palvin + Ashley Graham who could represent the curvy girls.

PLEASE VS!!

38 minutes ago, Kiara 113 said:

The only wrong thing about VS that they have TOO MANY ANGELS. It was a big fault to make 10 new model to be a VS angel few years ago........Still noone knows them!! I love Romee, Jo and Sara but as you said it earlier noone have the VS IT FACTOR.

I would keep only Taylor, Elsa and Jasmine as a new angels and drop everyone else.

Even if the olds are getting retired soon, they should pick yearly or two yearly a new angels that people could get to know them. Around 2010-2011 there were so many promotional events, what happened with them?

The other thing I recommend to VS, to make an asian model (for example Sui HE) as a new angel + Barbara Palvin + Ashley Graham who could represent the curvy girls.

PLEASE VS!!

Oh yes, Barbara as a curvy angel. Ashley no. 

4 hours ago, clouds said:

is it just me or has there been way less commercials this year?

It's not you. I barely even saw the Semi Annual Sale commercial when it aired. I've seen the new sexy one a total of three times since the first airing. 

Do  y'all think maybe this has something to blame?  

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/victoria’s-secret-has-a-bra-problem/ar-AApnsLI?li=BBnbfcL

12 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Not gonna lie the kid looks like Yul Brynner

A5qyt1S.jpg

lol!  

I wonder why she posted the pig feeding picture. What kind of woo woo one with the global / drugs feeling- I wanna feel that too!

26 minutes ago, ivancica said:

I don't think Adriana's IG is much more interesting; however, she' still gaining followers.

in the past 5 days, she lost followers in 3 of those days. i never said that it was more interesting, but as I said when I showed the results, Adriana's boom is thanks to more Turkish people finding out about her (bc she was rumoured to date a Turkish man or something, it has been talked about in this thread)