Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

13 hours ago, Clauds said:

Also I think Taylor's body is looking probably the best it's ever been tbh, finally she looks more womanly and less hehe i'm a teen, VS better not cover her up, she's looking damn fine in all her new VS pictures

Totally agree with you Clauds.  RE: Armondo, I noticed that he's been tagging VS in all of his creations this year. I do like the finished costume, the (absinth) green fairy looks awesome. 

@*Luna* , No, I meant plumbing. It's an older term for the reproductive organs. I'm showing my age I guess. You did get the point though, about there should not be one cookie cutter body type out there in fashion and beauty.  I do not think we'll see it in our lifetimes though. 

13 hours ago, gotportugal said:

Plus, Taylor looks natural so I can't see this hurting VS in any way, women are craving natural and if they crave fantasy there's still many women on the Angel roaster out there

I concur on this too. 

I saw the "new sexy" commercial last night for the first time. I think Lais was fantastic. Jas looked great. I could not even tell that was Martha in the commercial. Stella was ok.  Liked the glasses. 

Is it me, or the way the idiots in charge of editing the commercials have an attention span of a gnat? If I didn't know that there were four girls in the cut, I would have thought it was just Lais and Stella. And, yes, the music is getting very old. Fork out some money for some new songs. Or go out on line and find some free, public domain music. 

1 hour ago, everyboulevard said:

For what it's worth my comment about Taylor wasn't negative. I think her body looks fine (especially compared to my heavily overweight self), but I still stand by saying anyone is going to look the odd one out with a softer stomach standing next to the abs parade. 

i knew what you were saying and I didn't think it was negative at all. It's like being the pasty, frog belly white person at the pool or beach... You stand out. 

Possibly in the minority here, but Stella wearing the glasses in the commercial. :heart: Moar of that pls. 

I like the group shot of the girls, but I I walked by the VS store today and the window hang was Josephine with her hair in space buns. The styling was jarring- didn't work for the campaign at all imo. 

6 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Possibly in the minority here, but Stella wearing the glasses in the commercial. :heart: Moar of that pls. 

I like the group shot of the girls, but I I walked by the VS store today and the window hang was Josephine with her hair in space buns. The styling was jarring- didn't work for the campaign at all imo. 

It's like they're trying to appeal to all women by putting her in a hiarstyle that makes her look like a child.

6 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Yes, more of that, please VS. And less of things like not even showing Martha's face in the latest commercial. Talk about awful editing.

Lais looks fantastic in the commercial but then again, when does she not look fantastic?

1 hour ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

Yes, more of that, please VS. And less of things like not even showing Martha's face in the latest commercial. Talk about awful editing.

Lais looks fantastic in the commercial but then again, when does she not look fantastic?

We just need less Martha :rofl:

On 02/08/2017 at 6:08 PM, Clauds said:

We just need less Martha :rofl:

Can't agree with that .....she has being holding up her own for a while now. She did a press day for VS single handedly, VS needs that from atleast one of their new angels. A gimmick free/ solo dependable angel who knows about what comes out of her mouth and actually makes sense at the same time minus nervous giggles !  

5 minutes ago, nuttyfeet said:

Can't agree with that .....she has being holding up her own for a while now. She did a press day for VS single handedly, VS needs that from atleast one of their new angels. A gimmick free/ solo dependable angel who knows about what comes out of her mouth and actually makes sense at the same time minus nervous giggles !  

She's not the first NA to do solo press, I just overall find Martha to be super boring in VS, adds nothing to the brand and falls in the background when you compare her to Candice, Elsa or Stella. I feel the same way about Romee :idk: I think a lot of the NA are good doing PR, Elsa, Jasmine, Josephine and Sara have all done great and Elsa and Jasmine have done solo events where they did just fine, I don't think VS needs Martha at all, but to each their own

13 minutes ago, Clauds said:

She's not the first NA to do solo press, I just overall find Martha to be super boring in VS, adds nothing to the brand and falls in the background when you compare her to Candice, Elsa or Stella. I feel the same way about Romee :idk: I think a lot of the NA are good doing PR, Elsa, Jasmine, Josephine and Sara have all done great and Elsa and Jasmine have done solo events where they did just fine, I don't think VS needs Martha at all, but to each their own

+1

52 minutes ago, Clauds said:

+2

Martha adds nothing to the brand that another angel doesn't already. She doesn't have any standout qualities or do anything above and beyond what the rest of them do that justifies keeping her around.