Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I'd love to see Elsa and Candice paired up. I don't know why but it's on the 'must see before I die' list that I have.  I loved the little shoot that they have before and the umbrella video so, I think they are actually a good pair.

5 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

^ I want to see Elsa and Candice do press together. I don't actually think they would play well off each other, but it would amuse me. :p 

Probably Satanelsa would lock her in a janitor closet so she can get all the press publicity to herself. 

9 hours ago, Chessie said:

The girl that walks in at 3:19 was so cringeworthy (honestly I felt a little bit uncomfortable watching her). 

Joy Corrigan  (she appears 3 times) .  

I liked her 2 and 3rd walk.  Very over the top.  I don't know why her walk was like that.

I should stop before it gets too off-topic

On 22/7/2017 at 9:16 PM, ceceshores said:

Seconded!

I really hope it's not split up into vets and NA again like last year. Although there's some vets that would not pair well with some of the NA because they'll look even older than they already do. :ninja: 

I'd like to see the groupings of Sara, Elsa, Jasmine and/or Candice, Josephine, Taylor as well. 

I would like to see

Adriana, Candice, Elsa, Sara, Lais

Jasmine, Taylor, Josephine, Stella

Lily, Behati, Martha and Alessandra should get paired together, in their houses, not shooting for VS for all I care :ninja: 

I used to think Lais, Taylor and Elsa would be a great group but nope, the recent shoot of Lais and Taylor made cringe, same for Romee and Lais. So I think they're doing good by separating the too young looking ones from the most mature looking ones.

Being realistic tho it will most likely be:

Adriana, Alessandra, Lily, Candice  (and Behati?)

Sara, Martha, Elsa and Lais

Romee, Jasmine, Stella, Josephine and Taylor

After the recent events I highly suspect VS will try to avoid putting Taylor and Sara together, not saying they will cat fight, but it could create tension and with them having so many models, they can avoid it and be alright. I just hope they don't do another blondes only commercials, it's been done a thousand times and makes them all blend together because they are all pretty much the same tone of blonde, blue eyed and really flat small.

On 22/07/2017 at 8:56 PM, Clauds said:

Stella is really close to Irina tho, and we all know Irina 100% hates Sara, so Stella is probably Team Irina, but she at least seems to be okay with Sara and being around Sara. Taylor however, seems to think Sara is AIDS and avoids her at all costs:rofl: 

Yeah, I'm sure it's all Irina's fault (who isnt even a part of VS). :rolleyes:

7 hours ago, clouds said:

what happened with Taylor and Sara? did I miss something? :unsure:

Taylor didn't wish sara happy bday on social media, doe everyone is just starting speculating and rumors, etc etc.. you didn't miss anything, just people overanalizing and creating drama as usual! 

Why everyone is so surprised with the Taylor/Sara thing. I mean, they don't interact in social media almost ever, a birthday wish from someone who doesn't like you (or someone who is not your close friend) it's mean nothing or maybe she did it in private, btw is not relevant, she had an amazing  day (weekend) with the people that she loves isn't that the important thing?

9 hours ago, star2011 said:

Taylor didn't wish sara happy bday on social media, doe everyone is just starting speculating and rumors, etc etc.. you didn't miss anything, just people overanalizing and creating drama as usual! 

ok that's what I thought :rofl: I just saw a comment about cat fighting and was like wait, what?