Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

19 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

The interest in VS in general is deteriorating, like you don't even see guys fawn over the models anymore. They literally were known for having the hottest and most beautiful models. Now, I see alot of famous celebs males either only following the older angels or older hot models. NA's? barely. People still want to see models like the older ones. (Old angels, Irina, etc).

I think part of the "vs losing their hype" is not about the models, they're still having a group (not so big but enough) of the most beautiful womens in there, I personally think that it's on the way that people see the brand this days. The society has change a lot, the people is very on the body positivity stuff and VS represent that ideal girl that we "all should be" that everyone claims to hate now. In my opinion VS is losing the power not because of the models or the stupid bad decisions they make but because the people really don't care about the Angels, who is the most beautiful woman or who have the best body anymore and that's all what VS was about in their glory days. 

1 hour ago, Chessie said:

I think part of the "vs losing their hype" is not about the models, they're still having a group (not so big but enough) of the most beautiful womens in there, I personally think that it's on the way that people see the brand this days. The society has change a lot, the people is very on the body positivity stuff and VS represent that ideal girl that we "all should be" that everyone claims to hate now. In my opinion VS is losing the power not because of the models or the stupid bad decisions they make but because the people really don't care about the Angels, who is the most beautiful woman or who have the best body anymore and that's all what VS was about in their glory days. 

I don't agree because all the old angels still get all the love and stuff. Its like people are still stuck on them and are not seeing the other new models as good enough (rightfully so). If that was the case, people would be over ALL the vs angels/older models as a whole and they aren't. Adriana, Alessandra, and Candice are all obviously some top favorites still (they are getting wax figures and posted/talked about alot on social media). I think people are not embracing the newer models and angels, and I can not blame them. VS has changed alot and they certainly don't have the same kind of models that they used to, thats gonna make people react (either love it or hate it).

I wish they stop using all of the Angels for the Holiday commercial. Ed darling, just grab the fiercest ones and call it a day.  I don't see the point of using them all, not everybody get enough time to shine correctly, adding that they give the bigger scenes to the weakest ones like Stella when we can barely see some Jas, Sara and Elsa action (for me this 3 are the fiercest on video +Adri, Ale and Candice). 

18 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Whats that? A lingerie collection?

No. They are photos they put up on the walls of the stores. They are printed on nice photo paper and framed. Each has a ID number on the back bc they are limited number of prints and need to be returned to Home Office. Although some have managed to end up on eBay for some reason. They sometimes use the photos for general marketing like for the Angels Card, non-category pages of the website, etc.

2 hours ago, Warhol said:

Lily was shooting with Adriana and Alessandra yesterday? Or just shooting VS for Elle China? 

She was shooting for Elle China's VS story and not with Adriana and Ale. And she's already left NYC so she won't be.

1 minute ago, gotportugal said:

She definitely seems like in the alley of what Pretty likes

yes she is stunning but too skinny for my taste with some more weight  like Dasha and she is perfect for VS