Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, aguusmaltes said:

Holiday commercial maybe? idk since there are only 2 angels, but it must be big if Ale and Adri are there :idk:

Lilly is too. Don't they usually "announce" when they shoot for holiday though? Like ed makes a post about it, the models do too, and they may even use hashtags and all that stuff.

I very much doubt it's holiday commercial. It could be a fragrance commercial, or just a solo campaign for a specific bra or product line. 

Sara just left for vacation, and assuming they'll use all Angel again, the commercial will probably shoot the beginning of August, with castings near the end of the month. 

I see it like this

July Week 4-August Week 1 ->> Fall stuff

August Week 2 ->> Holiday

August Week 3/4 ->> vacation idk

September is fashion month but only 3 or 4 of them do it religiously (Tay, Sara, Romee, Stella) so I'm guessing castings+shooting more holiday here

October is prepping everything

November is the show

December is wtf idc

3 hours ago, gotportugal said:

i think these are for store pictures. Lily, Stella, Sara and Martha did those kind of shots with Russ a year ago. Lily is shooting in a different place.

True. It could be store pics or just a campaign. Its just kinda weird and out of their element to use angels as old as Adriana and Alessandra for that stuff. Especially for store pics because I know they have alot of pics of ale and adri to use for their store. But it has to be one or the other.

Whatever it is, it has to be something big, no way VS is going to use Dri & Ale for a little campaign. It may be the holiday pictures, something for the show or a new line but it's a big shoot if they are both there and Ed is there as well and Russell is the photographer