Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

9 hours ago, diamondtw said:

I'm stealing your job for a minute @gotportugal

Romee +9,428 (her birthday)

Elsa +6,187 (VS posted 4 post of her in a day)

Stella +5,376

Sara +5,151

Jasmine +2,911

Taylor +2,272

Adriana +515

Lais +166

Josephine +81

Martha -193

Alessandra -836

Lily -1,111

Behati -2,217

Candice -3,569 (even tho she posted 2 pictures of her behind-the-scenes/selfie)

All the NA + Adriana gained followers. I'm starting to consider the fact that Candice posting about Trump might be why she loosing so much despite posting selfies and such... wonder if she post a pic of Ananca she would gain some or it will still be a downgrade

I'm telling you it's not the Trump thing lmao her posts are boring or bad. That was a terrible selfie. Blurry, bad lighting, bad angle. The selfie Carolina posted on her account was better. Around 315 people I follow were also following her and now it's down to 287, and it decreases weekly. They're bored of her content. 

I think the selfie candice posted was the best she had in awhile and I think her followers will pick back up after that. There has def been worse. I am still leaning to the trump thing, but if it happens to be her content thats an issue for some reason, she should work on her name being bigger and probably working more. If enough people like you/love you, what kind of content you post or how often you post won't matter. I think candice has gotten bored with social media, so she needs to be one of those who get followers because of who they are now. It will be fixed by the fashion show time though.

Adriana, lilly and ale all together shooting for something... hm. IDK how I feel about that group lol. I usually like ale and adriana. But I am indifferent about alessandra as an angel these days. Its probably VS holiday related perhaps, since taylor, lais and jo also shot something.

The interest in VS in general is deteriorating, like you don't even see guys fawn over the models anymore. They literally were known for having the hottest and most beautiful models. Now, I see alot of famous celebs males either only following the older angels or older hot models. NA's? barely. People still want to see models like the older ones. (Old angels, Irina, etc).