Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I'm stealing your job for a minute @gotportugal

Romee +9,428 (her birthday)

Elsa +6,187 (VS posted 4 post of her in a day)

Stella +5,376

Sara +5,151

Jasmine +2,911

Taylor +2,272

Adriana +515

Lais +166

Josephine +81

Martha -193

Alessandra -836

Lily -1,111

Behati -2,217

Candice -3,569 (even tho she posted 2 pictures of her behind-the-scenes/selfie)

All the NA + Adriana gained followers. I'm starting to consider the fact that Candice posting about Trump might be why she loosing so much despite posting selfies and such... wonder if she post a pic of Ananca she would gain some or it will still be a downgrade

1 hour ago, diamondtw said:

I'm stealing your job for a minute @gotportugal

Romee +9,428 (her birthday)

Elsa +6,187 (VS posted 4 post of her in a day)

Stella +5,376

Sara +5,151

Jasmine +2,911

Taylor +2,272

Adriana +515

Lais +166

Josephine +81

Martha -193

Alessandra -836

Lily -1,111

Behati -2,217

Candice -3,569 (even tho she posted 2 pictures of her behind-the-scenes/selfie)

All the NA + Adriana gained followers. I'm starting to consider the fact that Candice posting about Trump might be why she loosing so much despite posting selfies and such... wonder if she post a pic of Ananca she would gain some or it will still be a downgrade

I feel betrayed, lol Candice's only chance really is if she posted a pic of her baby, as that is the driving force of her popularity for the past year now basically. While Behati has her baby but also Adam. Romee got a huge spike which isn't weird considering VS posted a good picture about her and Tay (who mostly has more likes than VS) posted two posts about her. Sara is on her way to a spike considering tomorrow it's her birthday, Stella seems to be riding a peak too, Adriana lost her Turkish heat, Martha is still losing followers despite posting+being featured on other girls videos. Oh well, I'll do a like Past 30 days or something on Saturday but then I'm off for the whole week.

9 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

First Pink FB 

Being brought to mainline

Opening PINK and or regular segment :tf:

Or (hopefully) is not related to VS at all? Not that I wouldn't love the outrage all of these will cause :rofl:  But at this point VS seems to be 100% done with Rachel, I don't see them bringing her back by any means

^ Holiday shoots. They're shooting their winter/Christmas campaigns right now. Not sure if the main holiday commercial will be in NY. It's also possible they've got some of the girls in for specific show related stuff, since they've finished with the fit models. :idk: 

I'm leaning toward's Rachel's thing not being VS related, partially because she's teasing it so prominently. If it were anything of significance, I'm thinking VS would want her tight lipped until they got to announce it. 

She also was shooting with another lingerie company very very recently and we all know that's a no-go for VS.

As for the Angels, I think VS is probably trying to get things done for the show, it is in China which means they need to be ready a lot earlier this year so everything makes it on time, they usually do the last fittings and changes days before the show, but I can't see VS doing that this year because shipping things to China will be a lot more expensive so they may try to just go with things set this year, I expect fittings to start a lot earlier this year (if they haven't started already with the angels), most of girls will take a summer break and then there's fashion week for a whole month which means most of their girls won't be as available for fittings, press or anything VS related

Yeah, I think castings will be the 3rd week of August, and then fittings immediately after that before fashion week starts. 

Disappointed by the lack of #TrainLikeAnAngel posts at this point. We're a month out girls, stop slacking in the sucking up department. :/ 

12 hours ago, Sanni said:

@bump Look! It’s our girl Miss Rachel!

Awesome! Good to know she has some work coming out.

I doubt it's for VS, and honestly I don't think she was very good for PINK anyways but I still like her other work. Some of her VS work wasn't bad but overall...meh...I do feel bad that she was the first PINK spokesmodel to not be promoted though. I wonder what this is for?

29 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

It is not only the Angels that can't shoot lingerie for other brands ?

Exactly, it means whatever big news Rachel has is not a new contract for either VS or Pink