Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 hours ago, aguusmaltes said:

Yeah i thought the same, but i don't think VS would use the same place twice (and of course it wouldn't be with Romee)

The place is the same as they photographed t shirt bra? 

2 hours ago, aguusmaltes said:

Yeah i thought the same, but i don't think VS would use the same place twice (and of course it wouldn't be with Romee)

Why wouldn't it be with Romee? If she got the FB then that video makes a lot of sense :p I do think it's just for her bday though, but it's not that long anymore I guess before we will find out. If she did get the FB then her reaction is super calm compared to how she reacted last year when Jasmine got it... She practically seemed more excited than Jasmine herself lol.

I like Romee but I can already imagine if or when she does get the FB, she will have about 100 pictures/videos/gifs on her instagram story of herself + the bra, smiling and just staring at the camera with either a duck face, huge smile, or just a blank face... :rofl: The only thing that annoys me about her stories is how short each clip always is, it's literally like 5 seconds of her smile or just showing her outfit super fast...

I like Romee and Martha a lot more after seeing that :rofl: 

Also Elsa & Sara look great together, VS needs to pair them up more, and overall just pair different girls together. I cringe when they make all the blondes shoot together, it's too Stepford Wives for me

1 hour ago, gotportugal said:

LOL!

This clip has officially given a turn in my view point towards these girls. Love how much fun they are having. The part where Sara knew she would fall off and made that noise was the funniest untill Romee's and Martha's reactions to it ! I like them slightly more now onwards !