Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I say this with love, Romee should really get her boobs redone. I assume VS pays her well enough to get a corrective procedure. Maybe she could go to Jo's surgeon and get a VS discount of some sort?? If that is not an option she could go on Botched. I am sure they would love a C-List celebrity on the show...

Maybe it's an ego thing, it's what she got and she's gonna be happy with them for better or worse? :idk: Possibly some other complications we do not know about that prohibit a second surgery or behind the scenes VS stuff. Probably don't want her to butcher it twice and really fuck up any appeal that she has

50 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Thoughts on why she hasn't yet? I  mean she cannot possibly look in the mirror and think they look natural.

Looking at her body shape and frame, unless the surgeon is mad skillful, I could imagine it being challenging a boob job would look decent on her :/ Or maybe she is worried it would look worse if she did a re-do :idk: