Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, gotportugal said:

+100:shocking:

The commercial is average as I never liked their T-Shirt Bra commercial

On the positive side its not another bralette commercial.  Hopefully VS will continue on the trajectory of normal bras and pushups and steer away from bralettes.

Based on the pictures from last night it looks like they are still trying to push the wearing your underwear out concept, just make it stop guys, it's not a thing, it will never be a thing :banghead:

Regarding Candice losing IG followers...It has nothing to do with Trump. Her instagram is a bore.

Adriana and Candice gained IG followers for different reasons, and that's why one is stable and one isn't. Adriana gained/gains simply on her name alone, no one follows her for her tragic feed. A lot of people followed Candice, because her feed was entertaining and she was one of those "goals" girls. Now that her feed is boring as hell, and there's better "goals" IGs to follow, why bother with Candice? I'm a fan and even I want to unfollow her. She rarely posts, and when she does it's the worst/boring shots. 

For example for the Met Gala most people posted multiple shots on their instagrams, but she posted one picture (wasn't even her best shot) and then put the rest on her stories. She needs to stop putting pictures that could be engaging posts in her IG stories. Just this last national swim day she posted the most bomb bikini/ass shot on her stories, but not as a post. It's like she's forgotten how to instagram since becoming a mom lmfao

56 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

The PR day is something for Elle China. Martha is shooting for it too. 

Edit: JK Sara might not be at the same shoot. But Martha is shooting for Elle China as show promo. 

Martha 4FBralette

It's probably just a matter of convenience. One app instead of bouncing between two, and most of them probably already have a significantly larger following on IG than snapchat so they can reach a bigger audience. Plus there's more functionality- you can tag other users and locations, and add links. 

Another bonus of IG stories (at least for me) is that you can look someone up and see their story even if you're not following them. Snapchat you have to add the person before you can see anything.