Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

The campaign is up on the VS site if anyone is interested in it. 

EDIT: Here it is. 

D9AiWIr6.jpg jjR12kLv.jpg ErVWnN98.jpg hmP4DCEw.jpg C9kezbZ4.jpg 3aYyQeUC.jpg VyoVoG4M.jpg

There's a video on this page: https://www.victoriassecret.com/bras

Side note, I use VS used VS All Access still. That page is useless now. :/ 

Thank you for posting this! Anyone know what happened to Bryan? I miss his posts with the new photos.

yeah i never liked her tbh i always thought she was so full of herself . yes her body is great but her face is MEH  to the Max. i honestly find Nina prettier than her . plus now she is like so determinated to get more followers  being slutty on every single pic on IG.

Lini Kennedy for VS tho lol

14 minutes ago, MarVS said:

yeah i never liked her tbh i always thought she was so full of herself . yes her body is great but her face is MEH  to the Max. i honestly find Nina prettier than her . plus now she is like so determinated to get more followers  being slutty on every single pic on IG.

Lini Kennedy for VS tho lol

How do you even dare to compare our daughter to Alexis? :beating::beating::beating:

17 minutes ago, ticktock said:

I wonder if that shoot, they told the girl who is wearing the FB, like they did last year. 

#Elsa2017 #thehypeisreal

Seriously tho, I did think it was super savage to do it infront of the other girls, but at the same time it was really cute because the girls were friends. In this shoot I know for sure Elsa and Martha are close friends and both of them seem to be friendly enough with Sara, and Jasmine could be doing a passing the torch kind of thing. So I could see this happening

2 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Celine Farach for VS. :chicken:

Adds some diversity as she is of Lebanese decent, but I don't think she's tall enough though. T6oSE1e.png

+1000 to this

I don't care if she is short. Her body is life

Sophia's saying on 10magazine's insta story that she's (and I quote) "in New York City, doing the last fittings before the show's starting in August, yes, August". Is the show in August?!

Oh never mind, she says styling not starting. Still so early though with casting next month as wel..