Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

10 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Sorry, I know very little about her. Can you explain the situation for me? Is the child with the father?

He has a father and when they come to Brazil to visit her family Alexandre stays a little with him, he's a god father (Laís answer me on direct ig)  the most people who lives on Miguel Alves and Piauí doesnt have much financial structure... 

I wonder what the #TheBestBecause thing is VS is promoting on their Twitter, Insta and Insta Stories. Watch it be a "new" collection of their best selling bras or something.. Hope it's something new and exciting.

Devon posted on Snapchat and Insta Stories that VSFS castings will take place a month from now :oh_no: that's so early!

21 minutes ago, camomille said:

I wonder what the #TheBestBecause thing is VS is promoting on their Twitter, Insta and Insta Stories. Watch it be a "new" collection of their best selling bras or something.. Hope it's something new and exciting.

Devon posted on Snapchat and Insta Stories that VSFS castings will take place a month from now :oh_no: that's so early!

Looks like they're announcing the newest additions to the T-Shirt bra line. 

26 minutes ago, camomille said:

Wow, that is super early. I wonder if this means they'll be filming a lot earlier too. 

1 hour ago, everyboulevard said:

Looks like they're announcing the newest additions to the T-Shirt bra line. 

The campaign is up on the VS site if anyone is interested in it. 

EDIT: Here it is. 

D9AiWIr6.jpg jjR12kLv.jpg ErVWnN98.jpg hmP4DCEw.jpg C9kezbZ4.jpg 3aYyQeUC.jpg VyoVoG4M.jpg

There's a video on this page: https://www.victoriassecret.com/bras

Side note, I use VS used VS All Access still. That page is useless now. :/ 

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

cMCNSTh.gif

She's just so...cringey these days. :ninja: 

I sadly have to agree with this. I used to root for Alexis but the past six months I've come to dislike her and I hope she stays away from VS.

I do think Camila Morrone and Hailey Baldwin are walking for sure. I hope Sonia Ben Ammar gets cast but seems unlikely

6 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I sadly have to agree with this. I used to root for Alexis but the past six months I've come to dislike her and I hope she stays away from VS.

im surprised why u dont like her