Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, gotportugal said:

It was boring and cringeworthy IMO. The video was 9.48 minutes long she could have clearly cut the parts where she was trying to remember something or taking ''phone calls''.

Yeah Rommee never came across as the most exciting person. 9.48 is actually short in like youtube world. People complain when vlogs are that length. I wish somebody with a more exciting presence would do it. But I do understand some want their privacy more.

58 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

1. I was waiting for a REAL model, besides Karlie, to start doing this. Too bad it was rommee lol

2. Ok, maybe I was wrong about candice not receiving backlash from the trump stuff, she has lost so many followers you actually see the number change when you go to her profile. She went from 11.4 to 11.3 and she was on 11.4 for awhile. I don't think its IG doing a sweep because some people are still moving up in followers or remaining the same. Its something specific to her.

She Is using IG just to post histories. 

I think that can be this besides having spoken of Trump. 

Can we talk a little bit about Lais? She has been forgotten as an angel. What happens to her? Perfect body and face, lack personality?

Until today I didn't understand her hypocrisy in talking about politics in Brazil by instagram, as if it made a difference or if she did something to help. Let's face the fact that Laís is not so popular in the Brazilian media, yesterday she was at "Domingão do Faustão" and a lot of people was asking who is she

1 hour ago, Warhol said:

She Is using IG just to post histories. 

I think that can be this besides having spoken of Trump. 

So does Adriana. Even before dating the turkish guy, Adriana is bad at ig. Bad at what content she posts, and there was a time where she would go a week and then some without posting and her followers never slip like that. Not posting much won't exactly cause you to lose followers, but will cause you to gain them very slowly. But in order to loose them, there has to be a sweep or something had to happen with the public figure

1 hour ago, Warhol said:

Can we talk a little bit about Lais? She has been forgotten as an angel. What happens to her? Perfect body and face, lack personality?

Until today I didn't understand her hypocrisy in talking about politics in Brazil by instagram, as if it made a difference or if she did something to help. Let's face the fact that Laís is not so popular in the Brazilian media, yesterday she was at "Domingão do Faustão" and a lot of people was asking who is she

I think that goes beyond her personality. I def agree, lais is far behind even in the US as far as being an angel goes. But brazil never care for her type anyway. They can have some racist ass issues. The black celebrities there talk about it, and I have heard about how even mixed ones like Adriana go above and beyond to be more accepted there. Adriana herself is a good example of that, they don't care for her there. They are always so hard on her and say horrible things about her for no good reason. Then the media always show case the things gisele and izabel has done for brazil, but they never do Adriana except for last year with that boxing thing.But Adriana has done stuff for them since 2000. The media doesn't expose it like they do the others. Its a system. And its hard to ignore someone like her or not know who she is because she hit big in the US (unlike Lais), but as far liking her go, they'd rather show more interest in Gisele, Alessandra, Izabel and even candice (who isn't from there LOL). Ask yourself whats the difference between them and Adriana.  So its no surprise they aren't even going to know who lais is, combined with the fact that in general Lais isn't THAT big anyway. I come across so many darker and/or mixed brazilian models (diaiane sodre, gracie carvalho, daniela braga, Emaunela depaula, and even more) but the one who has the closest amount of success and the most known there is Adriana and as I said before even she isn't a real favorite amongst their actual people. But then again look at her compared to lais and the others I named. She would be the next best thing there after all the non-mixed brazilians. And I don't even think its Adriana's look that grew that bias against her, but the fact that she once claimed to be afro brazilian. Although I have heard and seen brazilian people complain about her not looking like gisele (German looking, more Euro features ) but I think that self identification also did not help.

In general, I do think the lack of success for lais is because of how boring she can be. Which sucks because she is pretty and her body is literally fucking perfect lol. But as far as brazilian specifically goes, its beyond that. She never stood a chance. Name a huge model that looked more like her from there.

1 hour ago, Warhol said:

Brazilian midia only cares for Gisele. Gisele is everything about modeling here. 

They care and know about her the most. But you can't say that they don't know about the others. They do. She isn't the only model from there and she isn't the only one that found some kind of global success,atleast two others have.  The big brazilian model phase in the industry was real now lol... so you have to consider the others. There is hierarchy that can be made and all the models of color are at the bottom. The further you go up, the less that is. At the very top is the german brazilian. Very successful nonetheless. And the most successful. Buts that just not the only thing. Its a cheapshot to say its just that. Even as far as modelling goes, its not JUST that. Its not just gisele's talent. Plus in terms of actually being liked and getting the same exposure in brazil other things are important to consider. Because you have other models to consider.

Even if you don't even want to consider gisele. Consider Alessandra. Brazil is the only place where Alessandra has Adriana beat (again, except for last year during the Olympics,and I think thats because Adriana was too big not to utilize and talk about there). Everywhere else and overall, its a different. I think brazil has an aesthetic and lais, no matter her personality, wasn't going to make that cut either way. In general though, we can't deny she isn't doing well and thats on her.

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

Lais comes across as being stuck up and into herself.  

Some people really do think lais has a personality issue? I have heard some weird things, that don't exactly fit who she appears to be.

How does she come across as stuck up? I did see her gloat about her breasts once but thats about it lol.

She needs to come across stuck up on the runway lol.  She has a great body and look but its like she doesn't know how to use it during shows.

35 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Some people really do think lais has a personality issue? I have heard some weird things, that don't exactly fit who she appears to be.

How does she come across as stuck up? I did see her gloat about her breasts once but thats about it lol.

She needs to come across stuck up on the runway lol.  She has a great body and look but its like she doesn't know how to use it during shows.

Agree with you. VS needs to use her more, they're always using Stella, Martha and Jas.

In my opinion Lais is better then all