Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

45 minutes ago, Warhol said:

:hang:

IMG_0348.PNG 

Dafuq did she do to her lips? 
They look like Kylie's doing an add for her lip kits. 
That, or some sort of sea creature attached itself to her face. 

Her lips were great before she started messing with them. that is not just lining the outside of the lipline.

Okay let's talk about the fact that someone added Ming Xi as a Victoria's Secret angel on Wikipedia - later that  person edited it and changed Ming to Sui He. I know Wikipedia can be used by everybody but this is suspicious af. 

I feel like it sooo

Daily gain today:

Adriana +7,040 (this one I don't understand at all, she out of the blue gained 30k two days ago!)

Stella +2,516 (When VS posts about you)

Sara +1,989 (Seriously #Saylor is ruling stability. The others one day lose one day gain, they are always gaining)

Taylor +1,994 (Seriously #Saylor is ruling stability. The others one day lose one day gain, they are always gaining)

Behati +858

Lais +742

Lily +415 (rare day as she is gaining followers, she actually has a negative monthly average, she's losing them!!)

Martha +412

Jasmine +215

Elsa +169

Romee -146

Ale -267

Jo -619

Candice -1,631 (5th consecutive day losing them)

4 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

I feel like it sooo

Daily gain today:

Adriana +7,040 (this one I don't understand at all, she out of the blue gained 30k two days ago!)

Sara +1,989 (Seriously #Saylor is ruling stability. The others one day lose one day gain, they are always gaining)

Taylor +1,994 (Seriously #Saylor is ruling stability. The others one day lose one day gain, they are always gaining)

Behati +858

Lais +742

Lily +415 (rare day as she is gaining followers, she actually has a negative monthly average, she's losing them!!)

Martha +412

Jasmine +215

Elsa +169

Romee -146

Ale -267

Jo -619

Where do you see this? (Which source)

16 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Supposedly the last update was by user VictoriasSecret... 

Interestingly enough, they're both gone from the list and the page is now glitching. Hmm

Anyone can register any available username and edit a page. They don't even have to do that but it logs your IP address unless you have a username. Wikipedia isn't a reliable source.

6 hours ago, gotportugal said:

I feel like it sooo

Daily gain today:

Behati +858

Lais +742

Martha +412

Jasmine +215

Elsa +169

Romee -146

Ale -267

Jo -619

Adriana might be getting a lot of followers because recently it's reported that she has begun dating a writer from Turkey. Maybe his fans are now intrested to know about her and follow her. 

Strange about Candice loosing followers. She has been working so hard off late and coming out with so much work ....don't understand the loss ? 

Lmfao "a toddler with makeup" @Sanni:rofl: and I thought she had stopped messing with her lips as they looked fairly normal the last couple of weeks... Guess not. I don't even want to think about what they're going to look like around the time of the fashion show :wacko:

6 hours ago, Kalipso Maria said:

Hi guys this is my first post here ?? .I ve been a reader for years. On the topic, I am curious too about Candice 's followers lost since she is so active lately

welcome to bellazon! :wave:

and on the note of Candice losing followers, I don't go on instagram much but I remember her posting things that were "anti trump". has she done that recently? that could be the reason, politics can definitely be a sore spot especially in America right now.

1 hour ago, clouds said:

and on the note of Candice losing followers, I don't go on instagram much but I remember her posting things that were "anti trump". has she done that recently? that could be the reason, politics can definitely be a sore spot especially in America right now.

She forgot to pay her follower buyer.

1 hour ago, clouds said:

Agree.