Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

For those of you who don’t visit Sandra Kubicka’s thread:

6 hours ago, Syria said:
On 11.7.2017 at 0:56 PM, Ardilla said:

One of Sandra's interviews in Poland (translated by me)

Has your American dream been fulfilled?

SANDRA: Not yet.

Why?

SANDRA: Because my American dream is to become a Victoria's Secret model. I'm close, I'm very happy with everything, but it can always be better.

Something besides Victoria's Secret?

SANDRA: I think this is my biggest dream right now. The most important. I wanted to work for Playboy once, what has happened, I wanted to be appreciated by some important magazine in the world as one of the most beautiful women, it also happened. So now there is only one dream and hopefully it will also be fulfilled.

Why Victoria's Secret?

SANDRA: Because they are not just models, they are the most beautiful women in the world. When I was starting a fashion adventure, I was inspired by them. I was inspired by Adriana Lima. Candice Swanepoel is a sexy woman, her body, figure, character. And I'm still inspired by these women. I would like to be in their team.

What are you doing to join them?

SANDRA: This is a lot of meetings, I've seen them many times already. But the girls who already have contracts with them, they said they saw them ten times, seventeen times, so you don't really know. It seems to me that you have to be in the right place, at the right time. And I try, I work on my body and career, it's also very important what you do, but also with whom you work. Not only that you're a beautiful woman. And also social media, Instagram, this is also very important.

In what sense?

SANDRA: They check if you have a lot of interest from people, how many followers you have, whether people write good things about you or negative. And that's also very important now. Unfortunately.

So "pretty face" now is not all?

SANDRA: Unfortunately, not. When I started, there was no such things as Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter. But when it came, it changed the industry completely.

I don't follow Sandra so I might have missed some of it, but when she didn't make the 2015 show she retweeted Jourdan Dunn's "BS...I mean VS..." tweet, and supposedly had some snaps making fun of Kendall Jenner when she was announced for the show. 

Edit: Here's one of the snaps. 

4 hours ago, Sanni said:

I want more dramaaaaaa! Where are the likes of Jourdan Dunn’s VS BS? :laugh:

The drama will start again once Behati or VS announce she won't  be coming back :rofl: I like Behati but I'm sure some of her fans are going to be pissed as hell lol and they'll definitely make themselves heard loud and clear.

9 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I don't follow Sandra so I might have missed some of it, but when she didn't make the 2015 show she retweeted Jourdan Dunn's "BS...I mean VS..." tweet, and supposedly had some snaps making fun of Kendall Jenner when she was announced for the show. 

Edit: Here's one of the snaps. 

It was petty AF but I 100% support her. What kind of dumb person would cast Kendull and her flat ass for a lingerie show over Sandra? :rofl: 

The VSFS model search show news update:

1. Casting Director John and photograph Yu Tsai are in Beijing right now.

2. Ming Xi is one of the coaches.

3. 30 models did the Great Wall runway show tonight, and I think they are the final 30.

4. The reality show will be aired on v.qq.com and iqiyi.com 24/08 CST. If you guys wanna watch it, I will post the link.

:excited:

nBnau42XwIzN2YzM2ADM5ADM0ADN3UTM18FOygjNyQTOwADN1EjMxEzX5UjN0gTO5EzL1MTZvUTMtUDO4IjLxUDdv02bj5SbhJ3ZhR3culmbkNmLx0iMjp2ctQnblRnbvN2c.103.jpg 9a789c84ly1fhik6l5qhhj21kw11xk0h.jpg 9a789c84ly1fhik6ml9r7j21kw16ok13.jpg 9a789c84ly1fhik6ocy4tj21kw16o47o.jpg

lmaoo i honestly think Sandra K have some mental issues . she lot of times post things like : guys BIG NEWS i cant wait to show u tomorrow!!! ... or : my dream became realityyyy im so exciteddddddddd .... or omg i cant beilieve im working on this secret project big newssss peoplee!! and later nothing:rofl:

1 minute ago, MarVS said:

lmaoo i honestly think Sandra K have some mental issues . she lot of times post things like : guys BIG NEWS i cant wait to show u tomorrow!!! ... or : my dream became realityyyy im so exciteddddddddd .... or omg i cant beilieve im working on this secret project big newssss peoplee!! and later nothing:rofl:

oh i forgot: celebrating with my agency!! amazing cant waitttt :heart: