Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

23 minutes ago, bump said:

Random question: Is Rachel the first PINK angel/spokesmodel to not be moved up to a regular Angel contract?

yes . i actually was super surprised when she was selected for pink spokesmodel. i totally knew they were wrong , even i write about it in this thread . and now we see what happens . i mean Rachel is a nice girl but she is not material for this.

1 hour ago, jennifer said:

Well, right now I don´t think she will be back that soon. Her body is still not in shape. I hope she not will be like that at VSFS if she will be there.

59651a424bf60_bprinsloo110717BZNImage8.jpg.07a218f69ddf6bf6358100f8e9bad043.jpg 59651a596e105_bprinsloo110717BZNImage9.jpg.c91699deb37063d894696fb9f2dab970.jpg

I think she may be pregnant again? Or just very bloated but I guess it's to safe she's not coming back soon either way

I don't think she's pregnant either, she didn't dropped the weight after the baby, you can see it on al of her candids this year, she actually is looking thinner is the one from the sunday. I been dying to see her back on _VS for a while now but I don't see it happening.

How long has it been since Behati has shot/done anything with VS? 16 months? How much longer until she is no longer an angel... like how can she take almost 1.5 years off and still be considered an angel ? I'm curious, has any other angel done this before? 

@toodarnhot Yeah, I think the last thing she shot/worked for was the swim special in 2015 and the promo for it in March 2016 and nothing since, unless there's been a ~secret shoot~ but I highly doubt that.

@shver I think the longest an angel took time off because of maternity leave was Miranda and that was 7 or 8 months after Flynn was born, but I could be wrong. I don't remember how much time Adriana and Alessandra took off for their first babies. 

I'm sure the fact that there's almost a dozen other girls that VS can use for things accounts for some of the length of time off, but Candice had her baby after Behati and she's now shot what, four times? It's really weird. Maybe Behati is the new Ale and will only be used for holiday stuff and the show.

7 hours ago, ceceshores said:

@toodarnhot Yeah, I think the last thing she shot/worked for was the swim special in 2015 and the promo for it in March 2016 and nothing since, unless there's been a ~secret shoot~ but I highly doubt that.

@shver I think the longest an angel took time off because of maternity leave was Miranda and that was 7 or 8 months after Flynn was born, but I could be wrong. I don't remember how much time Adriana and Alessandra took off for their first babies. 

I'm sure the fact that there's almost a dozen other girls that VS can use for things accounts for some of the length of time off, but Candice had her baby after Behati and she's now shot what, four times? It's really weird. Maybe Behati is the new Ale and will only be used for holiday stuff and the show.

lol Adriana was on the runway 6 weeks after her baby was born, that woman is a machine

I'm starting to feel like it's her choice to not come back, otherwise I think she would have been back by now, unless she's waiting for the holiday stuff for her "big comeback", but I don't see them making it a big deal like they did with the video for Candice. 

21 hours ago, MarVS said:

yes . i actually was super surprised when she was selected for pink spokesmodel. i totally knew they were wrong , even i write about it in this thread . and now we see what happens . i mean Rachel is a nice girl but she is not material for this.

Awe, that really sucks for her then. To b the only one never to get moved up! I'm not counting regular PINK models, just the spokesmodels.

Thank you for replying.

I think Behati is over VS. I would've liked to have seen her get the FB before she left though. I just can't see them letting anyone take this long of a break even if it's maternity leave. And she totally doesn't care about fitness which makes me love her even more! She's so down to earth and I can see her wanting to spend time with her family. She was a part of the VS family for years and years and she'll never be an Adriana or Alessandra, so now is the right time for her to leave even though I don't want her to.

6 hours ago, gotportugal said:

lol Adriana was on the runway 6 weeks after her baby was born, that woman is a machine

The second time around maybe. But the first time around she took much longer to come back, so no, she is a human being.