Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

7 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

So they'll tape the show in November. I wonder if it'll be during the second or last week of it.

I hope they don't follow the same routine when they do the show abroad: tape during the last week of November, edit the show in less than a week and then air in early December. 

I actually like it when they film during the second week of November. They get a breather period after the show tapes and before the PR tours. Their PR tours for the VSFS when it's taped abroad is tragic. 

On 7/7/2017 at 9:21 PM, *Luna* said:

These "VS models getting too skinny" articles are getting so old and boring. When are people going to get that skinny does not automatically mean that person is unhealthy? If Elsa is considered too skinny for most then I wonder what some people actually think of when they hear "curvy"... 

Those articles are so annoying! It's like "we get it, VS models are skinny."

a lot lot of people don't realize that VS girls also do HF and come to VS as a result. John and Sophia have brought a lot more girls that are more HF material lately.

Did he mean the show tapes in November, or that this project will be finished/revealed in November? I thought the latter. :idk: Sounds like he's doing a coffee table book, or maybe even another gallery of his unreleased VSFS shots. 

Although, even if he was talking about his project, the show taping in Nov. makes sense. My guess would be second half again. 

It would be so much better to tape it at the last week of October or the first week of November. It would give them plenty of time to tape a great show on December. And it would also be cool if they take the models for a tour in China, in the 2nd & 3rd week of November. Just how they did it back in 2004. 

In my opinion a lot of things felt very rushed the past couple of years, VS seems to have forgotten that quality is really important. I don't know about you guys but if it were up to me, I'd rather watch a shorter VSFS show, with less models (I swear in a  couple of years they'll be going on and on about they have 100 models walking) and no live performances BUT a better show with incredible sets and outfits like the early 2000's... Ok, they weren't all that short :rofl: but if I could choose between a 30 min show or some super long show with lots of performances, I'd definitely pick the 30 min show.

21 hours ago, *Luna* said:

In my opinion a lot of things felt very rushed the past couple of years, VS seems to have forgotten that quality is really important. I don't know about you guys but if it were up to me, I'd rather watch a shorter VSFS show, with less models (I swear in a  couple of years they'll be going on and on about they have 100 models walking) and no live performances BUT a better show with incredible sets and outfits like the early 2000's... Ok, they weren't all that short :rofl: but if I could choose between a 30 min show or some super long show with lots of performances, I'd definitely pick the 30 min show.

Yep, I'd rather it be shorter and less models as well. However, I like the outfits from 2010-2016 a lot more than from 2009 and before. So I would take a smaller amount of modes, less wings so that they are more special, and keep the more crazy and outlandish outfits from the later years. I got bored watching early VS shows because I like seeing the outfits and costumes, not just bras and panties.

My favorite shows were 2010, 2011, and 2012 and 2016.

2013 sucked so fucking bad, Candice is my fave but she should not have opened. and the venue was too bright, I like it darker like 2012.

2014 was eh, ok.

2015...shit I can't even remember that...for real, that was the Boho year right? with lily and the fb?? that's all I remember lol

11 hours ago, gotportugal said:

Yikes, after getting VS's whole IG for 2 days and winning 12k and 11k respectively, 4 days and 3 days ago. Now she lost 3k two days ago and 3k today too.......2.999.995 followers for her.

who are you talking about? Stella?

Random question: Is Rachel the first PINK angel/spokesmodel to not be moved up to a regular Angel contract?

I know Miranda, Ale, Behati, and Elsa were all the official PINK "angel" and then got their actual Angel contract, but not Rachel.

Then you had Lindsey, Candice, Rosie, Erin, Sara, Karlie and Chanel who all shot for PINK and then were given Angel contracts. I'm sure in time Grace will be given an Angel contract as well.

I never cared for Rachel much but I do feel bad for her if she's the only one who never made it any further.

But oh well, sometimes you just don't sell well and that's the business of modeling.