Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Taylor's push started with VS, but she just gained much steam with the whole famous Insta models thingy. Doing all those shows and opening some VSFS segments plus that thing with Selena also helped put her on the map. Also her posts and filter truly are Instagram-like. Plus, she's American and white, sooooooo.

1 hour ago, nuttyfeet said:

Taylor's insta feed is personal, fun, sexy and she is realllly beautiful, on any given time the numbers of followers correspond with the number of likes she has. The same does not hold true for Alessandra. She has large followers but dosn't get as many likes on her posts as Behati or Sara who are on a 5 mil range. I suspect Ale's PR team has bought followers, i have the same suspicion about Lily A too ! Followers : Likes ratio don't match. 

Also Taylor gaining followers does not relate to VS. So the short period of time doubt cant be a factor, look at this way- Ale dosnt have that many followers in the long amount of time she has been on insta or with VS. 

This. Lily especially has like 50k likes with 5 million followers, it's just so low. Sara with just 200k more followers has 200k likes with the occasional 300k. I don't think Ale bought them bc she still gets some respectable amount of likes once or twice and the fact is, you said it yourself, she's been on IG for a long time so some followers just keep growing and growing and most start to be inactive over time

Taylor is the typical millenial who is all about #goals #bff #squadgoals #mydog and is constantly sharing a lot of things, I mean yesterday alone she had like 20 IG Stories, so of course she's going to attract a lot more of creepy guys teenagers than girls like Lily who has a more serious feed and is posting about her mom life and things like that. I personally find Taylor (and Romee and Josephine) to be utterly annoying on social networks and had to unfollow them all because honestly i do not give fuckity fuck about their pets, their boyfriends and the salads and coffees they eat and drink every single day, but that's because I'm old but for your average 14-17 years old, their feeds must be super fun to watch :idk: 

I do expect Adriana to become #1 when her new TV show premieres this year tho, especially if it does well and gets renewed for more seasons.

Yesterday's gain:

Sara +7,210

Taylor +6,212

Jasmine +5,037

Romee +1,966

Adriana +1,886

Candice +1,568

Stella +1,512

Elsa +1,242

Martha +1,120

Lais +1,083

Jo +487

Ale -29

Lily -267

Behati -711

I'm tired but this was at least interesting to see how Jasmine is at her big peak. Sara and Taylor seem to be at the same page for the last few days, but it probably won't last. Poor Jo tho, she was gaining 5k a day like 2 months ago.. Yikes at the last three aswell

4 hours ago, gotportugal said:

Yesterday's gain:

Sara +7,210

Taylor +6,212

Jasmine +5,037

Romee +1,966

Adriana +1,886

Candice +1,568

Stella +1,512

Elsa +1,242

Martha +1,120

Lais +1,083

Jo +487

Ale -29

Lily -267

Behati -711

I'm tired but this was at least interesting to see how Jasmine is at her big peak. Sara and Taylor seem to be at the same page for the last few days, but it probably won't last. Poor Jo tho, she was gaining 5k a day like 2 months ago.. Yikes at the last three aswell

Not surprised about Behati, I love her to death but her Instagram game is so boring since may, since met gala actually ! I am bored of the #throwbacks and the #mood posts, and the latest "what the health" post ?! I am so disappointed with her Instagram lately ! Why is she in hideing ?? The best post was for father's day but really just dont post anything if you have nothing good to post about ! 

4 hours ago, gotportugal said:

Yesterday's gain:

Sara +7,210

Taylor +6,212

Jasmine +5,037

Romee +1,966

Adriana +1,886

Candice +1,568

Stella +1,512

Elsa +1,242

Martha +1,120

Lais +1,083

Jo +487

Ale -29

Lily -267

Behati -711

Not surprised about Jo. She's been travelling more than doing work this year.

9 hours ago, nuttyfeet said:

Taylor's insta feed is personal, fun, sexy and she is realllly beautiful, on any given time the numbers of followers correspond with the number of likes she has. The same does not hold true for Alessandra. She has large followers but dosn't get as many likes on her posts as Behati or Sara who are on a 5 mil range. I suspect Ale's PR team has bought followers, i have the same suspicion about Lily A too ! Followers : Likes ratio don't match. 

Also Taylor gaining followers does not relate to VS. So the short period of time doubt cant be a factor, look at this way- Ale dosnt have that many followers in the long amount of time she has been on insta or with VS. 

I think she has on twitter too. She has wayy more than Adriana and Candice on there. And that doesn't make too much sense to me when she produces less likes and RT's on her tweets.... she isn't bigger than them or more liked. And she usually had less followers than Adriana on there.

6 hours ago, Clauds said:

Taylor is the typical millenial who is all about #goals #bff #squadgoals #mydog and is constantly sharing a lot of things, I mean yesterday alone she had like 20 IG Stories, so of course she's going to attract a lot more of creepy guys teenagers than girls like Lily who has a more serious feed and is posting about her mom life and things like that. I personally find Taylor (and Romee and Josephine) to be utterly annoying on social networks and had to unfollow them all because honestly i do not give fuckity fuck about their pets, their boyfriends and the salads and coffees they eat and drink every single day, but that's because I'm old but for your average 14-17 years old, their feeds must be super fun to watch :idk: 

I do expect Adriana to become #1 when her new TV show premieres this year tho, especially if it does well and gets renewed for more seasons.

Not with her IG posts. I love that woman, but it is frustrating sometimes just how bad she is on social media. her last three selfies were so bad compared to what she really looks like. I just know some people are looking at her feed like "wtf" and hit the unfollow button lol. She can't instagram to save her life, I wouldn't be surprised the next time the stats come out she is one of the ones who has lost followers. She also doesn't post too much at the moment

8 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Where? What is it named bc there's nothing on IMDB?

Altough she's going to be on Ocean's 8, so that's something

http://www.refinery29.com/2017/05/154229/adriana-lima-lifetime-beauty-competition

I believe it's already shooting. There have been a couple model guests- Jo and Bee etc. 

1 hour ago, gotportugal said:

Where? What is it named bc there's nothing on IMDB?

Altough she's going to be on Ocean's 8, so that's something

They literally just shot it and she announced it a while ago. Also her last few paparazzi candids are of her shooting. Bee and Jo and Russ all make appearances but Adriana is hosting the entire thing.

So she has that and ocean's 8 and the fashion show will probably be following. Thats how she caught up tbh because of last year's show. But I doubt she will be the most followed still. I think she will be even more paid though and new doors will open for her as a public figure.

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

So she has that and ocean's 8 and the fashion show will probably be following. Thats how she caught up tbh because of last year's show. But I doubt she will be the most followed still. I think she will be even more paid though and new doors will open for her as a public figure.

Agree, she is definitely seems to be stabilizing in that range of ''ending'' career/going to other high-profile gigs. I see her following the path of Heidi and Tyra, but idk if she can get that far.

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

http://www.refinery29.com/2017/05/154229/adriana-lima-lifetime-beauty-competition

I believe it's already shooting. There have been a couple model guests- Jo and Bee etc. 

Sounds fun. Would love to see Adriana interacting more with the NA.

If they're going to do something on location, my bet would be somewhere in China. :idk: They really seem to be focusing their marketing that way. 

I doubt it'll happen, but I think it would be nice if they did a super wintery commercial in Aspen or somewhere similar. Log cabin, girls in their lingerie in front of a fireplace, lots of snow. 

I have a feeling the commercial won't film until August like it did last year. They seem to have changed up their shooting schedule and turn around time in the last couple years. 

49 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I have a feeling the commercial won't film until August like it did last year. They seem to have changed up their shooting schedule and turn around time in the last couple years. 

I actually had the contrary feeling. Idk why but I see them doing it by the end of July. I think they are going to shoot the Fall stuff next week. I know this is NOTHING but Ed commented on Stella's post ''See you soon'' which sadly probably means she'll  either be shooting with other girls for fall or the Holiday Commercial will be shot before the Fall stuff

It's obvious that models like Sara, Taylor, Elsa, Jo (despite her average gained followers slowing down), etc. are on the up and up and haven't reached their peak popularity yet, their numbers reflect that. Models like Ale and Lily have already reached their peak popularity in terms of both work and social media, IMO. I think you could or will be able to throw Behati into that grouping too (until or unless she gets back to modeling). Then there's models like Adriana and Candice who always seem to have steady growth despite what kind of work they're doing or not doing or the pictures they're posting. 

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I doubt it'll happen, but I think it would be nice if they did a super wintery commercial in Aspen or somewhere similar. Log cabin, girls in their lingerie in front of a fireplace, lots of snow. 

This! I've been wanting them to do something like this for years. But they seem set in their "let's have girls run around a mansion or castle" schtick.