Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 minute ago, Sanni said:

@bump Kate Grigorieva :laugh:

Jasmine Tookes, Kate Grigorieva, Elsa Hosk, Jac Jagaciak & Sara Sampaio At Body By Victoria Launch

Unfortunately, Barbara was never an official Angel!

LOL thank you.  I knew  remembered there being a Kate but I could not for the life of me think of what she looked like. Yeah, not a fan.

And I changed my original post to include regular catalogue models so that I could include Barbara. I wish they would've picked her up as an angel but she was too concerned with livin' it up and partying instead. If she would've gotten that contract she either would've fucked up and lost it or she wouldn't have had time to do all the fun stuff she did. 2013-2014 may have been like an extended vacation for her but I am glad she was able to let loose and have fun. So I guess it's a good thing she was never an angel.

It’s a little confusing because Stella comes across as a bit of a “bad girl” instead of the squeaky-clean image that VS favours for their Angels. She even had Miley’s hand down her pants in public! But maybe with Barbara’s looks, they expect her to be an innocent and girly role model.

23 hours ago, phang.s said:

Nah they made a good decision. She's a fad, and she doesn't appeal to women. 

what a lie LOL...i'm a woman and @Sanni too and others since she's not the classic skinny model..and she's not a fad, she stopped caring about modelling but she's back now..and with 3 SI covers :rofl: all the NA can only wish to be as big as Kate

Love:

Barbara Palvin

Erin Heatherton

Doutzen Kroes

Sara Sampaio

Taylor Hill 

Miranda Kerr

Daniela Lopez Osorio

Like:

Bregje Heinen 

Vita Sidorkina 

Jac Jagaiak

Rosie Huntington Whiteley

Karen Mulder

Heidi Klum

Tyra Banks

Josephine Skriver 

Boring:

Grace Elizabeth

Adriana Lima

Candice Swanepoel

Stella Maxwell

Lais Ribeiro

Lily Aldridge

Elsa Hosk

Romee Strijd

Selita Ebanks

Chanel Iman

Stephanie Seymour

Karolina Kurkova 

Lindsay Ellingson

Martha Hunt

Kate Grigorieva

Shanina Shaik 

Robin Holzken

Hate:

Behati Prinsloo

Karlie Kloss

Alessandra Ambrosio

Jasmine Tookes

Izabel Goulart 

Gisele Budchen

Marissa Miller

Rachel Hilbert

Edited by ~Euforia~

17 hours ago, ~Euforia~ said:

Boring:

Grace Elizabeth

Adriana Lima

Candice Swanepoel

Stella Maxwell

Lais Ribeiro

Lily Aldridge

Elsa Hosk

Romee Strijd

Selita Ebanks

Chanel Iman

Stephanie Seymour

Karolina Kurkova 

Lindsay Ellingson

Martha Hunt

Kate Grigorieva

Shanina Shaik 

Robin Holzken

You and  I have a lot of similarities! Barbara Palvin was my favorite too, and your "boring" list is almost spot on and I love that you called it the boring list lol. I, however, love Elsa and Lily and Candice and Grace, but aside from them your boring list is seriously perfect. Shanina is ok, but I never got the hype. She is pretty though.

I need to look up this Robin Holzken and Daniela Lopez Osario. I keep people mention them and I'm curious now.

I for real had to go look up Kate G's pictures after @Sanni posted that video to help me out because I could not remember who the hell she was. Good for her for getting picked but she was in no way ready and she was so forgettable.

16 hours ago, bump said:

You and  I have a lot of similarities! Barbara Palvin was my favorite too, and your "boring" list is almost spot on and I love that you called it the boring list lol. I, however, love Elsa and Lily and Candice and Grace, but aside from them your boring list is seriously perfect. Shanina is ok, but I never got the hype. She is pretty though.

I need to look up this Robin Holzken and Daniela Lopez Osario. I keep people mention them and I'm curious now.

I for real had to go look up Kate G's pictures after @Sanni posted that video to help me out because I could not remember who the hell she was. Good for her for getting picked but she was in no way ready and she was so forgettable.

Daniela López is the girl in my avatar. I really like Shanina's body is gorgeous but she bores me the majority of times. 

Models I love too see modeling for the brand in the future: 

On 30/6/2017 at 1:44 AM, Clauds said:

At some point, if I have time and no one else does it, it could be interesting to have competition with girls who worked with the brand but never got contracts and see who everyone really thinks was VS' biggest loss/mistake.

I would be very interested in this! :wink:

On 30.6.2017 at 4:33 PM, bump said:

@Clauds...What do you mean by competition? I like the sound of this! I'm sure I'd participate if I could figure out what it is and how.

Have you checked out this section of Bellazon?

https://www.bellazon.com/main/forum/97-bellazon-competitions/

Members can make a competition where others can vote for their favourite.

5 hours ago, gotportugal said:

It's official!

Taylor 8,633,582

Alessandra 8,630,263

Taylor now officially has more creep guys who post emoji's, "free sex" accounts, and true fans than Ale :ermm: 

Aye baby gurl, back dat up and come sit with papi eh?

She's a "modern" woman/model ^^^

She has a face women like and men want to ___________________ on and do things to

She has enough meat for some to say she can be "thicc" and enough meat to also be skinny

Her chest is rather cute and perky for those who don't want a big chest, and her booty she works on it.

Her skin looks rather soft, her eye colour is wonderful and she knows what do to with her hair.

She's younger than she looks with so many men wanting that younger looking girl that's legal age.

Aside from a looks thing, she seems down to earth, an admitted introvert which a ton of society can relate to and see that if she can do all these things and still be an introvert there's no reason they can't. She can model, people who enjoy looking at pure fashion not just fake VS fashion really like Taylor and she can do her HF stuff, model wanna be sexy things for VS AND then go do a goofy VS Pink shoot or a goofy magazine shoot and not look out of place. She's your swiss army knife your jack of all trades, not exceptional at anything but really strong really good at everything, so her appeal is very big to anyone looking for a great model, a fun younger woman and someone (depending on taste) who can be downright sexy.

I'm not a Taylor fan anymore, she doesn't do much for me (Personal preference) but from what I've seen and heard from her fans that's a lot of it, plus personal input.

11 hours ago, freevsangel said:

Why you guys think taytay has THAT many followers in such a short amount of time?

Taylor's insta feed is personal, fun, sexy and she is realllly beautiful, on any given time the numbers of followers correspond with the number of likes she has. The same does not hold true for Alessandra. She has large followers but dosn't get as many likes on her posts as Behati or Sara who are on a 5 mil range. I suspect Ale's PR team has bought followers, i have the same suspicion about Lily A too ! Followers : Likes ratio don't match. 

Also Taylor gaining followers does not relate to VS. So the short period of time doubt cant be a factor, look at this way- Ale dosnt have that many followers in the long amount of time she has been on insta or with VS.