Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Just now, *Luna* said:

Yeah but this much?? She doesn't really look fit at the moment.

She looks the same. This was shot before the show and it's been heavily photo-shopped to make her look trimmer and you can still see she's T H I C C.

She doesn't look the same to me at all. She started looking different around Coachella and seems like she's been gaining ever since. Those black pants are digging into her stomach... sorry but that's not being fit by any means.

Taylor and thic do not belong in the same sentence like, at all :rofl: She does look great with more weight on her, I approve even if she'll obviously drop it for Fashion week if she decides to walk this season.

45 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Taylor and thic do not belong in the same sentence like, at all :rofl: She does look great with more weight on her, I approve even if she'll obviously drop it for Fashion week if she decides to walk this season.

T H I C C = BBW

or

T H I C C = Curves in all the right places. A little meat never hurt nobody.

All depends on the context you use T H I C C in.  I'm obviously not saying she looks like this

Yrv8kMR.jpg

T H I C C C C C C C C C

That's not thic, that's fat :ninja:  but Taylor is still by no means thic tbh, Solveig Mork is thic, Yulia Rose is thic, Celine Farach is thic, Kate Upton is thic. Taylor is still a skinny girl, not that there's anything wrong with that, but still far from thic or even curvy, all she's got is a good/small waist :idk:  

To me she looks too pear-shaped. I think she should be careful so that she won’t lose her status of being a darling of the fashion industry. She’d still get a lot of work as long as her face would be unaffected but I think she would have a much more long-lasting career at the top as a fashion model if she went back to her thinner body.

But I understand that her skinny body (that she was criticized for) was likely due to her being so young and now she is gaining weight and becoming more of a woman as all skinny models eventually do when they are in their twenties.

27 minutes ago, nuttyfeet said:

I love Taylor's new body too.... she is by no means thin anymore. She looks healthy and womanly with her new body. This was the body type for which Erin was fired so I hope this is not the case with Taylor.

740full-taylor-marie-hill.jpg

I'm so tired of "womanly" being thrown around whenever someone gains. So slim and skinny people aren't "womanly"? Please.

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

I'm so tired of "womanly" being thrown around whenever someone gains. So slim and skinny people aren't "womanly"? Please.

@*Luna* No, its not like that, let me elaborate .... I don't know about how others use that word but to me.... when you are young in your teenage years most girls tend to have a lean/skinny body without trying and as you grow your body changes in ways beyond your control- AKA growing into a women. That in no way means slim, skinny people are in any way less of a woman or not womanly :Angel:. At least that what happened in my experience and to me watching taylor having a body I can relate to makes me feel like if a model can own her new figure and get booked (cos clearly VS is not pressuring her to loose- eg erin) then I should accept my new body too ! That's part of the reason i mentioned Erin H. She was in no way less sexier in her new physique but clearly VS gave her a shitty treatment ! 

PS: love all shapes and sizes of women, I tend to defend Marthas body in the same way I can praise Taylors ! these women are all gorgeous to me :p 

18 minutes ago, nuttyfeet said:

@*Luna* No, its not like that, let me elaborate .... I don't know about how others use that word but to me.... when you are young in your teenage years most girls tend to have a lean/skinny body without trying and as you grow your body changes in ways beyond your control- AKA growing into a women. That in no way means slim, skinny people are in any way less of a woman or not womanly :Angel:. At least that what happened in my experience and to me watching taylor having a body I can relate to makes me feel like if a model can own her new figure and get booked (cos clearly VS is not pressuring her to loose- eg erin) then I should accept my new body too ! That's part of the reason i mentioned Erin H. She was in no way less sexier in her new physique but clearly VS gave her a shitty treatment ! 

PS: love all shapes and sizes of women, I tend to defend Marthas body in the same way I can praise Taylors ! these women are all gorgeous to me :p 

Thanks for the explanation, definitely cleared things up. I do find it odd how VS treated Erin yet Taylor can seem to do whatever she wants/promote an unhealthy lifestyle (eating unhealthy stuff and showing it on social media) and doesn't get fired for it... Wonder why.

3 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Thanks for the explanation, definitely cleared things up. I do find it odd how VS treated Erin yet Taylor can seem to do whatever she wants/promote an unhealthy lifestyle (eating unhealthy stuff and showing it on social media) and doesn't get fired for it... Wonder why.

I have a feeling she will loose a ton of weight before the vsfs from the pressure of VS angel contract dint Heidi Kulm already state in an interview VS contract requires her to be of a certain body shape to maintain it? or eventually in a year they may even drop her in case her HF career does not double. Clearly they want their girls skinny and blond :ninjaknives:

3 minutes ago, nuttyfeet said:

I have a feeling she will loose a ton of weight before the vsfs from the pressure of VS angel contract dint Heidi Kulm already state in an interview VS contract requires her to be of a certain body shape to maintain it? or eventually in a year they may even drop her in case her HF career does not double. Clearly they want their girls skinny and blond :ninjaknives:

I never read that about Heidi... I remember her saying something once about how VS never pressured her when it came to her body. Obviously the models had to be fit and slim but they still had curves and back then they didn't change so drastically once the VSFS came around each year... now they are pretty slim throughout the year but not too long before the show they all seem to go on some crazy diet. Off topic question but who is the girl in your avatar?

25 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

I never read that about Heidi... I remember her saying something once about how VS never pressured her when it came to her body. Obviously the models had to be fit and slim but they still had curves and back then they didn't change so drastically once the VSFS came around each year... now they are pretty slim throughout the year but not too long before the show they all seem to go on some crazy diet. Off topic question but who is the girl in your avatar?

Its Behati on my Avatar, 

I remember Tyra said that in interviews but Heidi has on record stated otherwise. I read that long back in a proper interview but here is all I could find now that i google it:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/Heidi+Klum-827.html

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.parents.com/parenting/celebrity-parents/health-beauty/baby-weight-hysteria/

Heidi Klum

Just two months after having son Henry, a lingerie-clad Klum was strutting down the runway in a Victoria's Secret fashion show. She had quite an incentive to get her bod back: Klum confessed she was under contract to lose her post-pregnancy weight in just one month! Reportedly, her $25 million deal with Victoria's Secret bans her from "altering her image."

How she did it: Klum turned to trainer David Kirsch, whose weight-loss regimen is anything but relaxed. Kirsch recommends 90 minutes of exercise every day(!) that includes strength training and cardio. Her diet? "Lean, clean, and green. No dairy, lots of greens, grains, egg whites, and protein shakes," he says.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I like how Taylor was literally on the best position of the new Angels and VS hierarchy. She looks better and sexier honestly. Could this be correlated with her working less with VS thi? Hope not, bc she looks killer. I kinda like how some of them look better than their the pre-Angel body.

Ok, I know I'm the one that started the whole "list your angels!!!" thing and now I'm like the last one doing it but here goes:

Favorites past and present:

I'm including reg. models too

Barbara P- most beautiful girl I've seen, naturally gorgeous, killer body and excellent facial expressions for the most part

Candice- gorgeous body, hair, and pretty face. lovely calm demeanor, loves weed and reggae. all around great model.

Behati- her attitude style and music taste makes me love her. she's good at VS and awesome in the show!

Lily-super sweetheart, love her down to earthiness. love her VS shots!

Miranda- love her Earth Mama attitude before she got snotty and weird. her VS pictures sucked but she was a good spokesperson at one point.I like her work outside of VS more

Erin- her smile and body! but she seemed stuck up and was horrible at interviews.

Elsa- great body, great hair, hate her smile love her attitude

Grace- so gorgeous, please make her and Angel

Maryna Linchuck- really pretty, great smile, great for swim and the show

Great at your job but not attractive at all:

Adriana- she is awesome though! love her personality just don't like her face or body

Alessandra- VS wouldn't be the same but don't like her face or body

Karlie- great spokesperson but my god she was the worst ever in pictures the show, she was so awkward but she is soooo good in HF

Rosie- ugly lips but so much fun and such sass, loved her attitude

Taylor- gorgeous body but don't like her face. never thought she was pretty

Edita

Bredje

Marissa- kick ass spokesmodel, great taste in music, such an awesome person but I hated her body and her face

Doutzen- lovely and sweet, her abs scared me

*Chanel- was so pretty, loved her spunk but she was TOO spunky at times, calm down girl

Ew you suck and I don't think you're attractive

Martha- her body is...well....

Stella- love the don't give a fuck attitude but it's not good for VS

Rommee- uh, don't really have anything to say. nothing special

Lais- probably a sweet girl but nothing appealing, I always forget about her

Lindsey- ew, too girly and prissy and proper. next please.

Selita- that short hair do was atrocious

Heidi- omg wtf why was she an angel????

Jac- not thanks, weird ass long body and hated her smile

Kate- who??

Caroline Corinth- most unattractive VS model ever

Izabel- omg why would you want to look like that? those abs! o.0

Ana BB- looked high as a kite most of the time

Anja Rubik- EW nothing attractive at all