Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

3 hours ago, everyboulevard said:

All I'm gonna say is former VS faves that should have been Angels imo are Edita Vilkevicute, Maryna Linchuk, and Emanuela de Paula. 

Idk if Evita would have fit, she is very private with her life, no social media at all. VS loves a girl who looks and posts like your #bff #squadgoals. Back in 2006-2009 she would have been perfect, but nowdays there is (sadly) no room for a woman like Edita in VS.

At some point, if I have time and no one else does it, it could be interesting to have competition with girls who worked with the brand but never got contracts and see who everyone really thinks was VS' biggest loss/mistake.

10 minutes ago, Clauds said:

At some point, if I have time and no one else does it, it could be interesting to have competition with girls who worked with the brand but never got contracts and see who everyone really thinks was VS' biggest loss/mistake.

Barbara would slay that competition

Sara +8,852

Taylor +3,485

This might honestly be the first time Sara has gained more than Taylor in a day, for a loooong time. Especially with a 5k difference. Still, Sara is high bc VS posted about her and Taylor hasn't been posted but seriously this is impressive. But I'm sure tomorrow they're back to normality

First time poster. Eeek.

I figured I'd start with a ranking as that's quite an interesting topic.

LOVE

Gisele - undoubtedly the name of VS, and sexy whilst not standard "pretty" which is so regular in VS these days

Adriana - longevity and that face, plus her personality shines through

Helena - Original and gorgeous

Laetitia - Brief but just so sexy and voluptuous

Karolina - when she walked she was so wonderful and vibrant

Heidi and Tyra - More for the name recognition they brought than them

Candice - Gorgeous and her soft personality is sexy

Behati - this one is 90% personality

Rosie - that face alone. Plus I know lots of that kind of semi push public school girls so loved her

Lais - her pics are great. So beautiful and gentle.

Stella - Love her constant RBF, and think her attitude is different.

ines - Original but undervalued

Erin - She got a bad deal" she was gorgeous

Doutzen, Daniela, Stephanie, Karen, Kate - gorgeous but not that extra oomph

the rest are quite meh.

i only really disliked Marissa and Chanel (then, now I think she's so hot). However, what bothers me more is the number of blondes to anything else ratio. If they're trying to sell worldwide, surely they should have some dark skinned black girls, Asian angels and non-white (adriana notwithstanding) angels like Caroline Ribeiro, Raica or Juana Burga for example who have that mix.

as for angels they passed... Oluchi (actual goddess), Ana BB, Cintia (they need a redhead and she's still around yo!), Barbara, Emmanuela (she would have been a home run!), Toni, Maryna (seriously sexy) Shanina (that face) and a favourite of mine Arlenis. I would also love it if they had had more Asian (south or east) origin angels. Sui He for example - what a stunning woman. Also Dani Lopez is another adorable woman they could hire to Behati her way up. And secretly I always hoped someone like Anchal from ANTm and her large bussoms so would become a lingerie model. And one they missed out, Anais P - her lingerie shots are smoking... and those lips!

6 hours ago, Jaku84 said:

First time poster. Eeek.

I figured I'd start with a ranking as that's quite an interesting topic.

LOVE

Gisele - undoubtedly the name of VS, and sexy whilst not standard "pretty" which is so regular in VS these days

Adriana - longevity and that face, plus her personality shines through

Helena - Original and gorgeous

Laetitia - Brief but just so sexy and voluptuous

Karolina - when she walked she was so wonderful and vibrant

Heidi and Tyra - More for the name recognition they brought than them

Candice - Gorgeous and her soft personality is sexy

Behati - this one is 90% personality

Rosie - that face alone. Plus I know lots of that kind of semi push public school girls so loved her

Lais - her pics are great. So beautiful and gentle.

Stella - Love her constant RBF, and think her attitude is different.

ines - Original but undervalued

Erin - She got a bad deal" she was gorgeous

Doutzen, Daniela, Stephanie, Karen, Kate - gorgeous but not that extra oomph

the rest are quite meh.

i only really disliked Marissa and Chanel (then, now I think she's so hot). However, what bothers me more is the number of blondes to anything else ratio. If they're trying to sell worldwide, surely they should have some dark skinned black girls, Asian angels and non-white (adriana notwithstanding) angels like Caroline Ribeiro, Raica or Juana Burga for example who have that mix.

as for angels they passed... Oluchi (actual goddess), Ana BB, Cintia (they need a redhead and she's still around yo!), Barbara, Emmanuela (she would have been a home run!), Toni, Maryna (seriously sexy) Shanina (that face) and a favourite of mine Arlenis. I would also love it if they had had more Asian (south or east) origin angels. Sui He for example - what a stunning woman. Also Dani Lopez is another adorable woman they could hire to Behati her way up. And secretly I always hoped someone like Anchal from ANTm and her large bussoms so would become a lingerie model. And one they missed out, Anais P - her lingerie shots are smoking... and those lips!

Hi and welcome! I'm glad you enjoy the Angel ranking topic. I really wasn't sure if anyone would even read my post about that, let alone go for it and make a list and yet so many people have and I'm lovin' it! I'm going to make my list later.

What is interesting about yours is that you and I barely have anything, like really nothing in common in our ranking at all. But I love that! I can't wait to hear the rest of your opinions since we're already so vastly different. This is why I really like BZ because there are so many people with so many different opinions and it's a lot of fun to read. I'm a student so this is a way I spend some leisure time in the summer.

I do agree about Cintia, Barbara, and I too LOVE Candice. Laetetia was gorgeous but I wasn't around for her then. And Anais P was great!!!!

@Clauds...What do you mean by competition? I like the sound of this! I'm sure I'd participate if I could figure out what it is and how.

Shooting for VS, I believe Romee was there as well, but no pics as of now. When the fuck is VS going to give up on those ugly ass Bralettes, just go back to pushup bras and call it a day.

18 hours ago, Shepherd said:

VS photo shoot set, NYC, Jun 28 '17

yhill290617BZNImage133.jpg         yhill290617BZNImage134.jpg         yhill290617BZNImage135.jpg         yhill290617BZNImage136.jpg         yhill290617BZNImage137.jpg         yhill290617BZNImage138.jpg         yhill290617BZNImage139.jpg         yhill290617BZNImage140.jpg         yhill290617BZNImage141.jpg         yhill290617BZNImage142.jpg         yhill290617BZNImage143.jpg         yhill290617BZNImage144.jpg         yhill290617BZNImage145.jpg         yhill290617BZNImage146.jpg         yhill290617BZNImage147.jpg         yhill290617BZNImage148.jpg         yhill290617BZNImage149.jpg         yhill290617BZNImage150.jpg         yhill290617BZNImage151.jpg         yhill290617BZNImage152.jpg         yhill290617BZNImage153.jpg         yhill290617BZNImage154.jpg

:rofl: The last Bralette needs to be made into the FB

4 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Shooting for VS, I believe Romee was there as well, but no pics as of now. When the fuck is VS going to give up on those ugly ass Bralettes, just go back to pushup bras and call it a day.

:rofl: The last Bralette needs to be made into the FB

And give up on the bras mixed with street clothes campaigns. :banghead: 

I believe Candice, Sara, and Martha were also all on this shoot. Jerome and Guy were shooting/filming. 

9 hours ago, elfstone said:

IMO it was incredibly stupid of VS to pass on Kate Upton,especially when she was at her peak in 2010-12.

Nah they made a good decision. She's a fad, and she doesn't appeal to women. 

1 hour ago, Emerods said:

http://www.elle.es/moda/noticias/news/a796484/victorias-secret-abre-tienda-en-madrid/

VS is opening a store in Madrid. It's the first one in Spain (besides t4 in bcn)

Inb4 the 2018 show is in Madrid. 

The second "outfit" they have Taylor in is one of the better ones they've stuck the models in. Candice had one of the worst, it was a quarter of a sweatshirt and one of their regular bras. 

8 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

When did Taylor start gaining so much weight? She certainly didn't look like this around the VS show... 

You kinda just answered your own question. Most models lose weight for the show and then as soon as the show is over they go back to their normal weight.

2 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

You kinda just answered your own question. Most models lose weight for the show and then as soon as the show is over they go back to their normal weight.

Yeah but this much?? She doesn't really look fit at the moment.