Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, bump said:

Same!!! I never thought Alessandra or Adriana were that pretty but they are so good at what they do that I have to give them a ridiculous amount of credit. They just aren't my cup of tea in the looks department. I prefer softer and more babydoll faces.

LOVE Miranda and she was definitely better at PINK. She is still a fave angel of mine though.

Candice yes yes yes

I agree with almost all of your post, hell yeah.

Prettyphile... I forgot about, Selita. Don't like her ew. This is a good starting point for me to make my list. I agree with most of this but there are a few I need to move around (I like Lily and Elsa but your Zero want or desire list is almost spot on for me).

Cult Icon-Erin is awesome! Yeah!

Ivancica and Sanni, you guys have a few girls I forgot about as well. So glad you included them because now that I've seen how comprehensive your lists are, I want mine to include everyone (but some are sooo unmemorable for me. I love Karlie's HF work so much but her in VS was NO WAY and I forgot she was an angel lol)

I'm looking forward to your list!

You have always interesting things to say :wink:

2 minutes ago, fashionlover16 said:

I'm looking forward to your list!

You have always interesting things to say :wink:

Thank you! I am feeling the love here today! For real, at first I thought everyone was going to ignore me but I'm so glad you guys are willing to have discussions and whatnot. Bellazon is a great place I must say!!!

My Two Cents:

When Adriana leaves VS  will be dead completely to me. Even with her there, its almost at that point . So, you can figure out by that who is my favorite. What happened to her body over time is unfortunate. But she still has that face. Literally stunning and exotic and pretty. Thats a rare combination. Alot of people can be pretty or stirking or exotic/unique, but to be all of that is another thing. And these days she looks fresher than expected and great for her age and lifestyle. And ofc there is her actual impact, people can deny her looks but you can't all that she has managed to do as an angel, she  ACTUALLY racked up on accomplishments. More than just a good looking person for the brand , she has stuff to show for it. Even as a model in general she has done things others haven't. Highly commercially successful for a reason and always getting paid alot

I don't find her as appealing physically anymore but I am going to always love Alessandra as an angel. As someone said before, you just can not give her, her own credit. When she was younger around 2006-2008, I found her so beautiful. I don't like what I hear from fans who meet her, but as an VS angel I like her personality, I always found it cute. I loved how she was such a party girl. She has spunk and I appreciate it lol, even today she does.

I am a face and personality person, so I can't get with candice. I wouldn't call her face weird (like some) nor perfect, it was never an Adriana or taylor hill kind of pretty face . I wouldn't call it soft neither, especially not today. I feel like she always had a more basic and "safe" kind of beauty compared to Adriana, Alessandra. She isn't exotic, she isn't unique, she was just undeniably pretty with light features (hair ,eyes, skin). Which is really safe lol. So its apples and oranges. Her features are clearly still light, but now with her gaunt face she is more masculine and she isn't up there as one of the prettiest angels anymore for me. Some years ago when people said she was the prettiest even more than Adriana, I'd let them have it because I understood. But today, I would argue. I also find her dry and boring, I can't get through her interviews. Her body is still one of the best though. She is better than the NA but overall I see why there are a number more successful angels (past and present) than her and why VS gave up on her pushing her because tbh her "reign" was supposed to be longer than what it was.

I love gisele and I rank her above Adriana in terms of modelling and even as an angel. I also personally enjoyed her beauty. I like how unique looking she was and I think her personality helped also.

I don't like taylor's attitude, and I don't find her that talented neither (her work tends to be boring and at some VS events, like the V-day photocall, she looks bored) but I think she is one of the prettiest angels today. Very beautiful girl. Hopefully she just works on her talent more. She is still young, so she has time. She has alot of potential as she gets older. To get even better looking and grow as a model, and person.

Lais has the best body for me. Its damn near perfect and its crazy to think she had a child.

Jasmine is very pretty. No comment on the rest

Gisele

Karolina 

Behati

Candice 

Adriana

Tyra

Heidi

Lily 

Doutzen

Erin

Karlie

Elsa

Marisa

Taylor

Jas

Miranda

Ale (never found her THAT beautiful)

Sara

Jojo

Romee

Lais

Stella

Martha

-

-

-

Selita

Iza (actually kind of hate her)

Adriana- Ultimate goddess of VS
Behati- Most personal fav (but when will she be back ! ?) best personality hands down, maybe she is my spirit animal( Spirit model)
Miranda- Well suited to the angel tittle should have stayed longer
Erin- gone too soon, treated too poorly, had more potential than candice but fate had other plans
Doutzen- the one who left VS and showed them what they missed out on
Alessandra- spunky, chill angel who gets secondary treatment but seems to be pretty cool about that !
Karlie- HF diva, slightly misfit but I loved her for VS
Lindsay- beauty queen 
Candice- undeniable VS princess but for me her success is a result of all VS promoting her super aggressively to the point where other angels would get no due! anyone who got the treatment she got would have had stardom opportunities multiplied 10 folds so just for that I cant hold her on higher regards !
Taylor- IMO future of VS, beauty of this generation !
Rosie- Sexpot 
Gisele- HF diva
Karolina- lady long legs, sexy bombshell
Martha- will be shocking to many but tbh she is my fav. since she began working for the brand before she ever became angel !
Jac- long torso, left due to health issues but deserves to be an angel 
Kate- short blink and you miss contract angel but i liked her vibe !
Lily- hate her runway walk but over the years she has grown on me.
Elsa- love her bambie eyes.
Josephine- the most used VS angel gets to go higher on this list
Jasmine- stunning 
Stella- people hate on her but i like her. She needs to maintain a body type for HF but for VS she could gain a bit of weight to get more approval from masses
Sara- love her face but she needs voice modulation classes
Tyra- Personality overload
Lais- such a good body but such a bland personality, i find kate more interesting than her !

Izabel- hair flip dosnt work for me 
Romee- meh 

Heidi- never got her hype, never liked her body as well 

Marisa- ?????
Selita- ????
Chanel- why not lets pretend she never was an angel ?

3 hours ago, gotportugal said:
Yikes at Ale's last 10 days on IG. She's losing followers almost every day

Same with Lily, she and Ale are the only two who have a loss of followers the majority of the last 10 days. Adriana, Candice, Elsa, Jo and Stella have had one or two days where they've lost followers. Martha is barely breaking even and the rest have all gained followers over the past 10 days. With the amount of Angels who lost followers at least one day of the last 10, i'm wondering if IG purged/deleted spam accounts like they do every now and then.

22 hours ago, Sanni said:

Rank the Angels!

Adriana

Alessandra

Behati

Candice

Chanel

Doutzen

Elsa

Erin

Gisele

Heidi

Izabel

Jac

Jasmine

Josephine

Karlie

Karolina

Kate

Lais

Lily

Lindsay

Marisa

Martha

Miranda

Romee

Rosie

Sara

Selita

Stella

Taylor

Tyra

Feel free to add older Angels as well to your list!

Favorite: 

1. Doutzen

2. Erin

3. Miranda

4. Sara

5. Taylor

6. Jac 

I like them but not my favorite:

1. Heidi

2. Tyra 

3. Rosie

4. Romee

Pretty good at their job: but I dislike them

1. Travesti Gisele

2. Karolina (her mouth too big)

3. Jasmine (her smile and nose kills it)

4. Lily (she is sexy but not pretty)

5. Josephine (same as Lily)

6. Butterface Marissa 

Don't understand how they even made it in the model industry in the 1st place especially VS hiring them. 

1. Behati 

2. Karlie 

3. Elsa

4. Martha

Do not see what is the big deal??? The average  

1. Adriana (I only like her with her mouth close) she tries to hard to be sexy 

2. Tranny Alessandra

3. Candice tries to hard to be sexy always sticking that ass

Forgot they were angel

1. Izabel

2. Chanel

3. Selita

4. Kate

5. Lindsay

The boring ones

1. Lais

2. Stella 

23 hours ago, Sanni said:

Rank the Angels!

Adriana

Alessandra

Behati

Candice

Chanel

Doutzen

Elsa

Erin

Gisele

Heidi

Izabel

Jac

Jasmine

Josephine

Karlie

Karolina

Kate

Lais

Lily

Lindsay

Marisa

Martha

Miranda

Romee

Rosie

Sara

Selita

Stella

Taylor

Tyra

Feel free to add older Angels as well to your list!

Behati

Candice

Sara

Erin

Adriana

Jac

Gisele

Kate

Miranda

Elsa

Romee

Jasmine

Lais

Alessandra

Karlie

Doutzen

Lindsay

Josephine

Taylor

Stella

Izabel

Martha

On 6/27/2017 at 2:15 AM, Sanni said:

Correct me if I’m wrong:

Candice Swanepoel, Brooklyn Decker, Emanuela De Paula, Jarah Mariano, Miranda Kerr, Marisa Miller, Erin Heatherton, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Lindsay Ellingson, Alessandra Ambrosio, and Gracie Carvalho :smile:

Thank you Sanni! I didn't catch Jarah, because I didn't know her name. I think that's also one of the sexier things that Russel's done for VS. 

Do any of y'all remember on VH1 (wasn't MTV) quite a few years back there was a reality competition called The Shot? It was for photographers. Russel was one of the judges and mentors as well as Ale. The winner got to shoot for VS Swim if I remember correctly. Someone tell me I wasn't dreaming that?

16 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

Thank you Sanni! I didn't catch Jarah, because I didn't know her name. I think that's also one of the sexier things that Russel's done for VS. 

Do any of y'all remember on VH1 (wasn't MTV) quite a few years back there was a reality competition called The Shot? It was for photographers. Russel was one of the judges and mentors as well as Ale. The winner got to shoot for VS Swim if I remember correctly. Someone tell me I wasn't dreaming that?

I do remember that! I also seem to recall that the final assignment for the finalists was a bikini shoot with Alessandra, Miranda, and Marisa. And it was more difficult than it looked! The girls were not having it. :rofl:

It made them seem less nice than how they came across in interviews for VS but on the other hand, they are the best at what they do so it makes sense that they expect a certain level from photographers, which is why they love working with Russel James because he knows what he is doing.

I think the winner was the one who shot all three models together walking on the beach, laughing and smiling. I think that moment basically gave him the win. On one hand, it was thanks to the models but on the other hand, he had to direct them to get the shot.

Good to know I wasn't dreaming.  I like that shot of the girls. I remember one ep where Ale was trying to get her point across and her english wasn't that great and the photographers were getting flustered too. 
She showed her displeasure about it. 

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

I do remember that! I also seem to recall that the final assignment for the finalists was a bikini shoot with Alessandra, Miranda, and Marisa. And it was more difficult than it looked! The girls were not having it. :rofl:

It made them seem less nice than how they came across in interviews for VS but on the other hand, they are the best at what they do so it makes sense that they expect a certain level from photographers, which is why they love working with Russel James because he knows what he is doing.

I think the winner was the one who shot all three models together walking on the beach, laughing and smiling. I think that moment basically gave him the win. On one hand, it was thanks to the models but on the other hand, he had to direct them to get the shot.

Where can I watch it?