Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

22 hours ago, Sanni said:

It looks like it was a one time thing then :angel: I haven't seen a VS ad during Walking Dead since then so I guess they decided to treat themselves (and probably never do it again since it cost so much money).

5 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

That was great! Thanks for the share.
Someone help me out, who were all the girls in the vid? 

BTW, as long as the girls to the teeny-bopper kind of music (biebs, etc) we will not see a sensuous style. 

Correct me if I’m wrong:

Candice Swanepoel, Brooklyn Decker, Emanuela De Paula, Jarah Mariano, Miranda Kerr, Marisa Miller, Erin Heatherton, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Lindsay Ellingson, Alessandra Ambrosio, and Gracie Carvalho :smile:

One day when I'm bored I'm going to rank the angels (past and present) on how much I like them. I hate more of them than I like of them but I'm curious to see what my personal list will look like.

Off the top of my head I'd say Candice is my favorite Angel (Barbara P was my FAVORITE vs model but she was never an angel so I can't say her but damn...) and my least favorite ever is Martha. But that could change if I really look into it.

If anyone reads this, would you be willing to tell me who your favorite and least favorite angel is/was? Past and present doesn't matter. I just love reading your opinions about all of this!

18 minutes ago, bump said:

One day when I'm bored I'm going to rank the angels (past and present) on how much I like them. I hate more of them than I like of them but I'm curious to see what my personal list will look like.

Off the top of my head I'd say Candice is my favorite Angel (Barbara P was my FAVORITE vs model but she was never an angel so I can't say her but damn...) and my least favorite ever is Martha. But that could change if I really look into it.

If anyone reads this, would you be willing to tell me who your favorite and least favorite angel is/was? Past and present doesn't matter. I just love reading your opinions about all of this!

K

Can it be done sooner than later, the excitement is killing me.

I just need to know the list.

1 hour ago, bump said:

Sara- My love for her has been bigger, but I still really really like her and still my favorite by far and I can't wait for the summer, her best pics are all summery always so this is going to be a good time for her.

Taylor- The only bad thing that I can think of on Taylor is the racist thingy. She's gorgeous, good enough personality, killer career and extremely attractive. Not doing much VS only makes me want her more in VS, something I wanted her to stop doing it so much only a year ago.

Elsa- Elsa's lips are drawing me off every single day more and more :/ 

Candice- Still so pretty

Adriana- Gorgeous as fuck still

Romee- She's been improving her IG, and she's slightly more mature. That Angels video in the bathroom helped

Lais- Same as Jas, Meh but hell of a body

Jas- Meh all the way, bland personality

Behati- Is she even an Angel anymore lol

Lily- I still find her non-attractive. Tastes...altough I love her personality and she's really sweet :heart: 

Jo- Her happiness all the time is boring, and her body isn't anything special to me anymore sadly

Martha- She's so skinny lately, no me gusta

Stella- Too skinny, frosty personality, I liked her in the Swim Special 2016 but other than that. Maxim's hottest woman alive lol

11 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Sara- My love for her has been bigger, but I still really really like her and still my favorite by far and I can't wait for the summer, her best pics are all summery always so this is going to be a good time for her.

Taylor- The only bad thing that I can think of on Taylor is the racist thingy. She's gorgeous, good enough personality, killer career and extremely attractive. Not doing much VS only makes me want her more in VS, something I wanted her to stop doing it so much only a year ago.

Elsa- Elsa's lips are drawing me off every single day more and more :/ 

Candice- Still so pretty

Adriana- Gorgeous as fuck still

Romee- She's been improving her IG, and she's slightly more mature. That Angels video in the bathroom helped

Lais- Same as Jas, Meh but hell of a body

Jas- Meh all the way, bland personality

Behati- Is she even an Angel anymore lol

Lily- I still find her non-attractive. Tastes...altough I love her personality and she's really sweet :heart: 

Jo- Her happiness all the time is boring, and her body isn't anything special to me anymore sadly

Martha- She's so skinny lately, no me gusta

Stella- Too skinny, frosty personality, I liked her in the Swim Special 2016 but other than that. Maxim's hottest woman alive lol

I'm glad to read your thoughts and I agree with quite a few of these. I love Elsa but those lips are seriously bad. And I don't like Lais, Stella or Martha. I'm also wondering if Behati is still an angel! And I would love to see more of Taylor, she definitely grew on me. I never cared for Lais cause you're right she's boring. Lily does have an awesome personality but I also think she's really attractive.

16 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Taylor- The only bad thing that I can think of on Taylor is the racist thingy.

Not racist, I guess you missed the memo. I gave out the video to a bunch of people on BZ and they all commented on it.

On 8/30/2016 at 9:17 PM, phenobarbie said:

I agree; the video was posted a year ago, was taken down quite quickly and I'd say a good 3/4's of the people that continuously keep bringing it up haven't seen it simply because I'm still constantly asked if I have a copy of it. But everyone sure loves to talk like they know exactly what happened in it.

On 8/30/2016 at 9:11 PM, Kells. said:
i

I have seen the video and I don't even get it. And I don't get how people came out with racism. I don't see nothing racist about it. Can we change the topic. Why does someone has to bring this out every now and then. Just drop it people, move on with your life. Is your life that boring or lame that you guys need to bring this up? Seriously I've been done with this subject. The next time I hear about this again I will definitely punch or throw a rock at somebody.  :boxing: :rock:

On 8/19/2016 at 6:48 AM, TMH said:

I can't believe that's the video people have been whining over and calling her a racist for :banghead:

On 8/19/2016 at 6:49 AM, Prettyphile said:

Yeah that's how much people took shit WAY out of context. That's racist Taylor. :rofl: 

On 8/19/2016 at 6:44 AM, Limerlight said:

I watched the video :idk: 

Until Pretty told me for the 10th time what the but hurtz are about I noticed nothing and I still don't.

Just silly voices by some loser with Taylor commenting on something they saw :idk: 

The dude's voice sounded terrible to whatever he tried to do or be silly or funny or w/e.

Nothing to see here.

That's all fam.

Taylor's voice there is kinda fuck me sexy though

On 8/18/2016 at 5:22 PM, JazzyJas2.0 said:

Tumblr is NOTORIOUS for being chock full of mentally insane, trigger-happy people. Case in point:

Screen Shot 2016-08-18 at 8.21.17 PM.png

It's a satire post thats been floating around Tumblr but its so accurate. :rofl:

When I heard about the "racist" incident: I just rolled my eyes because I just don't see Taylor being a racist and the fact that it was on social media made it loose even more credibility. People are so unforgiving towards gorgeous women, they want so badly to find something wrong with her. :cain:

On 8/18/2016 at 4:29 PM, Prettyphile said:

@toodarnhot - I finally got a copy of the "racist" Taylor video in which I NEVER once said Taylor was acting like a racist, what I said is

I then mentioned that oversensitive preachy Tumblr types can take anything said and turn it into a bigger issue then it really is/was... which is EXACTLY what happened. I guarantee 99.9% of you hadn't seen the video and rather then leave it at that you turned it into something it wasn't aka Taylor Hill = Racist.

So Toodarnhot I'd like to privately show  you the video and then can then let them know your honest opinion.. I'd make it public, however oversensitive preachy Tumblr types can take anything said and turn it into a bigger issue then it really is/was

On 8/19/2016 at 9:07 AM, toodarnhot said:

As one of those "preachy tumblr SJW" types myself, I'll say that the video is nothing to get worked up over. What was described in the thread previously was grossly exaggerated from what the video actually was. HG was attempting some sort of "joke" that didn't translate, and was probably still in bad taste imo, but wasn't never as severe as it was made out to be and Taylor honestly wasn't involved or egging it on. 

1 hour ago, Limerlight said:

K

Can it be done sooner than later, the excitement is killing me.

I just need to know the list.

lol I can dig the sarcasm in your post but that's why I was just going to make a personal list, I'm not going to post it here cause I doubt anyone would care. and some of my thoughts are pretty mean.

1 hour ago, bump said:

lol I can dig the sarcasm in your post but that's why I was just going to make a personal list, I'm not going to post it here cause I doubt anyone would care. and some of my thoughts are pretty mean.

I care :p so please go ahead and post your list! 

9 hours ago, Sanni said:

Correct me if I’m wrong:

Candice Swanepoel, Brooklyn Decker, Emanuela De Paula, Jarah Mariano, Miranda Kerr, Marisa Miller, Erin Heatherton, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Lindsay Ellingson, Alessandra Ambrosio, and Gracie Carvalho :smile:

Sounds about right.

That video is a reminder of some the great girls VS passed on, Brooklyn, Emanuela and Jarah would have been great Angels. 2009 was the year where VS started to go downhill IMO and that video was one of the last truly good things they did :no: 

Rank the Angels!

Adriana

Alessandra

Behati

Candice

Chanel

Doutzen

Elsa

Erin

Gisele

Heidi

Izabel

Jac

Jasmine

Josephine

Karlie

Karolina

Kate

Lais

Lily

Lindsay

Marisa

Martha

Miranda

Romee

Rosie

Sara

Selita

Stella

Taylor

Tyra

Feel free to add older Angels as well to your list!

@Sanni

Spoiler

Favorites

1. Miranda (absolute favorite angel ever)
  2. Candice
  3. Taylor
  4. Gisele
  5. Alessandra
  6. Tyra
  7. Adriana (in the early days, not so much now)
  8. Jasmine
  9. Behati
  10. Marisa

With enough time and work under their belt they'll either swing into favorites, or drop into and apathy.

1. Lais
  2. Romee
  3. Stella
  4. Sara

Mediocre/Apathy - I just don't care enough.

1. Erin
  2. Josephine
  3. Izabel (didn't need Izabel, we had Ale)
  4. Elsa
  5. Heidi
  6. Karolina

No idea how I feel about her as an angel.

1. Martha

Zero want or desire to ever see them work for the company again.

1. Karlie
  2. Rosie
  3. Lindsay
  4. Chanel
  5. Doutzen
  6. Lily
  7. Kate
  8. Jac
  9. Selita  aka Tranny

2 hours ago, Sanni said:

Rank the Angels!

Adriana

Alessandra

Behati

Candice

Chanel

Doutzen

Elsa

Erin

Gisele

Heidi

Izabel

Jac

Jasmine

Josephine

Karlie

Karolina

Kate

Lais

Lily

Lindsay

Marisa

Martha

Miranda

Romee

Rosie

Sara

Selita

Stella

Taylor

Tyra

Feel free to add older Angels as well to your list!

Miranda
Alessandra
Rosie
Josephine
Karolina
Behati
Jasmine
Lily
Adriana
Heidi
Doutzen
Candice
Izabel
Sara
Gisele
Taylor
Selita
Tyra
Chanel
Erin
Lindsay
Lais
Martha
Kate
Marisa
Elsa
Jac
Romee
Stella
Karlie

My 2 cents:

- Gisele was the undisputed queen of the Victoria's Secret golden era.

- Miranda was the perfect Pink ambassador

- I bow to Adriana and Ale for what they represented for the brand but I was never interested in them

- Candice is amazing: perfect face and body, hf material and great spokerperson

- NA: I couldn't care for less.

20 hours ago, *Luna* said:

I care :p so please go ahead and post your list! 

This is awesome! I started thinking no one was going to post their list but just look at these posts, woohooo!!!

I'll have to make my list out later, I really wasn't going to post it but I will now that I see interest from others.

34 minutes ago, fashionlover16 said:

- I bow to Adriana and Ale for what they represented for the brand but I was never interested in them

- Candice is amazing: perfect face and body, hf material and great spokerperson

- NA: I couldn't care for less.

Same!!! I never thought Alessandra or Adriana were that pretty but they are so good at what they do that I have to give them a ridiculous amount of credit. They just aren't my cup of tea in the looks department. I prefer softer and more babydoll faces.

LOVE Miranda and she was definitely better at PINK. She is still a fave angel of mine though.

Candice yes yes yes

I agree with almost all of your post, hell yeah.

Prettyphile... I forgot about, Selita. Don't like her ew. This is a good starting point for me to make my list. I agree with most of this but there are a few I need to move around (I like Lily and Elsa but your Zero want or desire list is almost spot on for me).

Cult Icon-Erin is awesome! Yeah!

Ivancica and Sanni, you guys have a few girls I forgot about as well. So glad you included them because now that I've seen how comprehensive your lists are, I want mine to include everyone (but some are sooo unmemorable for me. I love Karlie's HF work so much but her in VS was NO WAY and I forgot she was an angel lol)