Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, PinkCouture said:

NBC is the best out of the limited options. They could have Heidi & Tyra host it. BTW, I think it would be more fitting if Tyra judge AGT and Heidi hosted.

Personally I'd prefer if VS moved it over to HBO in order for us to start seeing some good ol' lingerie outfits again. 

Hah, at first, I thought a girl from some random commercials had been posted here.

A change of underwear in a purse. Dead.

I thought Sara had a better butt :o

At first, she did well in the first commercial but then the thinking face bit stopped working.

2 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

NBC is the best out of the limited options. They could have Heidi & Tyra host it. BTW, I think it would be more fitting if Tyra judge AGT and Heidi hosted.

AGT is doing REALLY REALLY  well in the ratings. Up in raw growth from last year. But I dont think its because of Tyra or anything

2 hours ago, Kells. said:

What about abc? I would like on it E!  

ABC never has been a strong channel, imo. Their audience is female-skewing so that's good, but they dont have good promotion bases in December

4 hours ago, elfstone said:

Its not gonna work. Stop acting apeshit whenever  anyone points out something about your beloved model :Dinah:

+1 Unfortunately that concept is something 99% of model's fans will never understand 

Wow! I can't believe this, but I think Sara looks great in those videos! Normally she is at the bottom of my angel totem pole, like I NEVER thought she was attractive until these videos. Yesterday at the mall my mom and I were walking by VS and we both saw a big poster of Sara and I pointed out that I thought she was extremely unattractive to which my mom agreed (we then both agreed that Grace is gorgeous and that's who we'd rather see). Then the very next day I see a video where she looks bombshell stunning. That's awesome because I hate thinking someone is not too cute but I just can't help it. I am happy to say she looks super sexy and beautiful.