Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I'm actually not surprised that he cut her off. I find Jimmy Fallon to be an annoying talk show host. He often times interrupts the guests during the interview and his laugh grinds my gears to oblivion. He tries to make everything into a joke. I love his Lip Sync Battle segment though. 

I dunno, that's weird.

Theories...

1. Throwing subtle shade at a co-worker

2. Some kind of secret shoot (based on past pictures VS has supplied and didn't want people knowing what was going on, so they blurred out the name of the director/photographer or event from the chair)

3. New Model/Angel the company is working with and doesn't what acknowledged atm

Any others?

If I'm remembering correctly, Elsa shot with Anna the day before and the chairs had the name of the studio on them. Just might have not wanted to air her location. Edit: Romee was shooting with Taylor that day if anyone cares. It's a pj/lounge wear shoot. 

Yup, I have a screenshot. 

IMG_4760.PNG

On 6/13/2017 at 6:43 PM, breakneckspeed said:

... Candice...her second FB is just a regular Bombshell bra (or whatever new style they're promoting around the time of the show) with the jewels attached. 

How wants to bet that the FB base will be a bralet? I shudder at the thought.