Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, peroxideblonde said:

yes it can using contouring

I am very sure her face has gotten thinner causing her chin to look longer and more masculine. As I said other models have worn the same kind of makeup by the same artist and it doesn't make their chin and jaw look like that. I have noticed it when she doesn't have makeup on. It just happened as she got older. Her facial structure is nothing like it was back in 2008 and makeup isn't the reason of why. Makeup can emphasize it at most.

1 hour ago, peroxideblonde said:

where's the difference?

NmFp5Oa.png

http://cdn-img.instyle.com/sites/default/files/styles/684xflex/public/styles/594xflex/public/images/2015/02/021315-candice-swanepoel-lead-2_0.jpg?itok=BC-IWsak

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/06/12/01/41587F0B00000578-0-image-m-28_1497229044992.jpg

here it is. Both are heavy makeup looks too. And the top one is more recent than others and I assume at heavier weight. The ones you posted are indeed when candice was getting very thin and people were concerned. So it probably STILL is weight loss because she had a child

2 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

already tired of talking about this, i saw many pics and she looks the same to me and that's it

edit: i'll post just this

0eVSsH5.png

Not to me and thats it too. Still looked more feminine in the first one personally.

2 hours ago, MarVS said:

i think is just because she is losing weight thats why her face looks kinda different.. i mean just in the Tonys cause in the MET  she looks perfect

Weight loss+Carolina as her make up artist= disaster. I don't like when Carolina does Candice's make-up because she always makes her look like a whole different person, I hate her countour and the way she does the lips. The make-up for the MET was fine and she looked gorgeous (not that she didn't look gorgeous at the Tony's, just different, way different).

Candice look way better on her candids than on event's to me because she look more natural, she never wear too much make up to be on the street and she look just fine, skinnier but that's normal because she's breastfeeding and, yes, when you lose that much of weight over the baby it makes your face look different.

This thread:

OMG WHERE IS CANDICE SHE HAS BEEN ABSENT, IS SHE DYING, IS SHE DEAD WHY IS SHE NOT WORKING AS MUCH I KNOW SHE HAD A BABY 1 DAY AGO BUT OMG WHY IS SHE NOT WORKING YET I MEAN COME ON VS WTF

Current version of this thread:

OMG CANDICE IS BACK CAN WE PICK EVERY LITTLE THING ABOUT OUR LORD, SAVIOR, LOVER, GUARDIAN AND MOST BESTEST FAVOURITIST EARTHLY ANGEL EVER??!?!