Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

19 minutes ago, Corner said:

Elsa is slowly turning into a blowup doll. Looking permanently shocked. She needs to stop whatever she's doing to her face because it's not a good look. She probably think it's the bomb because I always see her posting close up selfies of her face. 

Stellla really is the badass angel

Blow up doll :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 minutes ago, Corner said:

Plus Botox on a regular 

I wonder if she feels insecure that despite being a so-called “New Angel,” she is the same age as Candice. Elsa’s face looked noticeably gaunt and haggard when she wore her Cinderella outfit in Cannes.

13 hours ago, Corner said:

Elsa is slowly turning into a blowup doll. Looking permanently shocked. She needs to stop whatever she's doing to her face because it's not a good look. She probably think it's the bomb because I always see her posting close up selfies of her face. 

Stellla really is the badass angel

+1 :rofl: Best comment so far.

And like some others have said, I don't see the problem with Stella? She looked just fine and didn't seem pissed or whatever it is some of y'all seem to be seeing... 

I know I'm late for the party but this model search is in theory a good idea but as we've seen in the past, I personnally disagree with what VS considers to be sexy. Both in 2007 and 2009 they ended up choosing cute blondes with implants (perhaps the 2007 girl was natural, I don't remember).

51 minutes ago, Kells. said:

Just watch the Justin Bieber & David Guetta lip sync video: Sara & Stella look the best. Jasmine look like she is trying to much to look sexy. 

Jasmine, Elsa and Sara is always trying too much, that sucks. 

Sara was beautiful in the video but she can't act naturally. 

11 minutes ago, Warhol said:

Jasmine, Elsa and Sara is always trying too much, that sucks. 

Sara was beautiful in the video but she can't act naturally. 

I actually disagree, I think she killed it and more than half of the comments on the video were about her or asking about the brunette girl.. That says a lot.